1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Ban the person above you

Discussion in 'Forum Games, Jokes & Random' started by Loonylion, May 2, 2007.

1. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

Banned for being with the PINK army while you are a boy...

2. titen96

titen96 Well-Known Member

banned for having an ez flash Vi

3. GhanaChris

GhanaChris Well-Known Member

Banned for banning him with something I've banned him some time ago already

4. JupiterJiveGuitarist

JupiterJiveGuitarist Active Member

GhanaChris has been banned due to his avatar of a cow not enjoying the burger due to family issues.

The rest of the herd found it delicious.

5. titen96

titen96 Well-Known Member

banned for cannibalism

6. phscarface

phscarface Well-Known Member

banned for using a lil' mouse as avatar.

7. dragonclaw234

dragonclaw234 Active Member

Banned for making me think of someone else's username.

8. Renji217

Renji217 Well-Known Member

Banned for this is a better Ema Skye

[​IMG]

9. iluvgtavcs

iluvgtavcs Guest

Banned for liking the young Ema Skye... The older one is better...

10. Tian Maut

Tian Maut Well-Known Member

Banned cause the young one is better.

11. iluvgtavcs

iluvgtavcs Guest

Banned because both are touchy and always talks about science

12. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

Banned for hating science

13. salnaruto2

salnaruto2 New Member

14. NeoStriker

NeoStriker Well-Known Member

Banned because you secretly keep your heart in your closet that preserves your life and should it ever stop moving, you will die. Because of this, you never take any of your friends home, for fear that some sort of accident might harm it. One day, you meet the love of your life and she likes you back. The two of you hang out frequently; having fun and sometimes pulling pranks. One night, while laughing like crazy after pulling off one of your biggest pranks ever, she accidentally trips and pulls you down with her. You land on top of her, and the both of you have stunned looks on your faces. But then, you both burst out laughing. You both get up and sit there for a while, looking up at the night sky. You eventually think about touching her hand, and while looking the other way and blushing, you slowly slide your hand over hers. You can't see, but you feel her fingers intertwining with yours and you both feel each other's heat resonating from that small contact. You both get up while still holding hands, and after looking at each other you two start walking home together.

The next morning, you're suddenly awakened by some force. You get up and see her, with a big smile over her face. You yell at her a little, but then you smile back. Suddenly, you get an awkward feeling growing inside of you. As if something wasn't right. You feel yourself slowly getting pale. You run over to your closet and check inside to find your heart gone. You begin to panic until you see her face, which has turned from a smile to an extremely worried look. You feel a shiver pass down your spine, and you slowly and strangely grow calm. And then, with a smile and a small wave, you say, "Goodbye".

The girl couldn't believe it at first. She dropped to her knees and started to cry. Then, her cries turned into sobs. She slowly crawled over to your pale and limp body, hugging it and continuing to cry. When her sobs had turned into small sniffles, it was already night.

She weakly got up and returned to her house, tripping multiple times along the way. She painfully went up to her room and slowly turned the knob. When she entered, she decided to check her closet. When she looked inside, shock and surprise covered her face. There on the floor, she found your heart, beating incredibly slow. She took it and ran back to your lying body. She put it over your chest, and it slowly sank into your body. After a few minutes, you open your eyes and slowly sit up. She hugs you in relief and asks you why your heart showed up in her closet. You smile sweetly and say,

"Well, because I was willing to let you do whatever you wanted with it."

15. jjbob1234

jjbob1234 New Member

banned for having to long a post

16. HeartofSword

HeartofSword Well-Known Member

Banned for making me see the biggest post I've saw on my life

Good story NeoStriker congratulations!

17. iluvgtavcs

iluvgtavcs Guest

banned for congratulating someone during the game...

18. Tian Maut

Banned cause I want to eat some bananas.

19. iluvgtavcs

iluvgtavcs Guest

Banned for having a nice avatar...

20. Tian Maut

Banned for having a nice car.