1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by insanecrazy07, Jul 21, 2008.

1. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

You cannot upload avatars on the forum, you need to upload to a picture host such as photobucket, and then paste the link in the avatar box.

2. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Oops sorry wrong terminology there, what I meant was the page will ask you for your avatar's image location address that you need to post in the provided address box, my mistake.

3. khaislash

khaislash Well-Known Member

Avatar,one of the best english-anime besides Dragonball.

4. ihaw-chan

ihaw-chan Guest

technically, avatar not exactly an anime, and dragonball is not english anime. i think what you want to say, english dub anime.

and pokemon do the best work in terms of english dub. ;P

get back to topic, i do enjoy avatar. ^^ the concept of elemental bending actually has been engraved in me. lol. but as someone said before, all element except air have their advance level. i mean, fire have higher level of lightning bending, water goes to plant and living bending, while earth have mental bending. it would be nice to have air elements higher lever. change weather perhaps? lol

5. casper1910

casper1910 Well-Known Member

Don't forget earth. There are four elements.

6. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

There is no such thing as an evil element, but there is or was an evil power hungry leader behind the fire nation.

7. casper1910

casper1910 Well-Known Member

This is true..

8. Solus

Solus Well-Known Member

Huh were still discussing this topic? Though they did depict almost every fire benders as being evil, Firelord Ozai, his generals, Azula (shes hawt), Zuko(was evil), even that guy who captured The Avatar's bison you know that guy who can bend fire in a whip form, and uh...was sparky sparky boom/combustion man a fire bender?

9. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

Another thing that pissed me off was that Aang just learned basic bending.
    YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO MASTER THE DAMN ART! Not just basic crap.

You would think he would have lightning, metal bending and that weird blood bending crap that only works once every full moon...

They didn't incorporate a rock, paper, scissors system either, just fire beat everything...somehow.

I posted this topic ages ago and I'm surprised people are commenting on it, even occasionally...especially since the show's over.