1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Avalon Code

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by bizzle, Mar 8, 2009.

1. BladeOFGrass

BladeOFGrass Well-Known Member

Soma Bringer has a good story but feels like Diablo II which I burned myself out on....five years ago? Then there's the problem of when a different class looks more intresting you...can't switch to it without a whole new game.

2. zangief

zangief Well-Known Member

you guys saying "Soma Bringers is like Diablo 2" as if it was a bad thing.. diablo 2 is AWESOME and so is Soma!

anyway, wow 1up just gave Avalon Code a C rating, but i think they backed it up with reasoning real well.

3. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Keep on topic please.

4. BladeOFGrass

Sure, they gave it a C, but that was more for control issues, not problems with the game itself. besides, it goes to show what you can do with the game. Anyway, woke up...eagerly checked the site, and this what I found....

...3503 - Scrabble Interactive 2009 Edition - Europe

[size=10pt]...3503 - Scrabble Interactive 2009 Edition - Europe[/size]

...3503 - Scrabble Interactive 2009 Edition - Europe

Argh. It burns my precious.

5. bizzle

bizzle Member

Lol, same, i refreshed the page a while back eagerly to find 3 new games and no avalon code :(

It can only be a matter of time before someone takes a dump and places on romulation.

6. JeremyWhitten

JeremyWhitten New Member

I am so tried of waiting for this game to dump I'm going to be so happy when it does

7. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Well then all be happy, you're all like impatient kids... Jesus, it's just a game people. :p

Now keeps comments about how awesome RomUlation is to this forum thread, not the game comments. ;)

8. killakev

killakev Member

Rawr <3 Romulation

Been refreshing ever since last night T_T finally the game is up for DL <3 ty romulation now time for pwnage -Hopes there is no anti-piracy-

~Kev

9. ecstaesthesia

ecstaesthesia New Member

Thanks a lot for this! It's a pretty time-consuming game. Yay!

10. BladeOFGrass

Quickie review. Fun, but I can see the pain of being able to only queue up four slots.

11. supleted

supleted Well-Known Member

Avalon ode is here! Technically it was uploaded on its release date (if you look at the last modified on its property it would say so) but.... Better late than never i aways say.

12. haseoTOD

haseoTOD Guest

Never heard of that game.
    Just finished downloading it!

13. hahahahaha

hahahahaha Well-Known Member

Haha great fun. Neat graphics, good story, fun characters.

14. rush n kaos

rush n kaos Well-Known Member

not bad at all, some parts get kinda frustrating though but it's all good

15. bizzle

bizzle Member

Yes it can get quite hard which leads me to a point in the game where i am stuck. I am at the first part of the granatum forest cave. I kill the monster in there and flick the switch and the this green diamond thing comes up. i dont no how to get rid of it or bypass it. Really fustrating now.

If any has got past this bit, could you let me know please.

Thanks i am going to have another bash at it.

16. supleted

supleted Well-Known Member

For the green diamond, smash it with a weapon imbuned with forest. Yellow = lightning, red=fire, and blue = water

17. zangief

zangief Well-Known Member

i really tried getting into this game, but its just not working out for me. i now understand why 1up gave this game a C. it really was frustrating to store only 4 codes

when you're trying to mix the right amount of them in a weapon or character. it usually results in unnecessary time-wasting which can become really frustrating.

the worse part is that you also lose your mana trying to gtet the right code. i know one time i was trying to upgrade my copper sword into a gladius because i just got iron (or another metal that escaped my mind), but as i was exchanging them, boom "needs mana" message so i basically have to cope with my crappy sword.

the game is innovative, no doubt about it, and i applaud the game for that. but it's just that almost all of these were used wrong.

ill surely try avalon code 2 though, because maybe this game will be megaman all over again.