1. This forum is in read-only mode.

ATTENTION ALL AUSSIES!!! (coughs)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mds64, Jul 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GlidingGoose

GlidingGoose Well-Known Member

"I once support adelaide in the afl...man that must have been some time back, I lost all knoledge of afl :("

- mds64

I go for the richmond tigers... :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :'( :'( :'(

Next year...next year...

2. Krusha

Krusha Well-Known Member

Aussie here ^^

Born in sydney, moved to adelaide when about 5 months old :p

Afaik I'm quartercast aboriginal, but you can't tell by lookin at me :p

3. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

well at the view of Peta, everything is illegal.

4. kanwarrulz_123

kanwarrulz_123 Well-Known Member

I am an Australian too, born in Australia that is Melbourne , brought up here but my father is from Greek originand my mom's an Aussie.

5. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

hrm, few greek mixes around, lol-them more the merrier!

@calvin_0-are you aussie-not being agaisn't it or anything, thought you were malasia...

(Malasians are cool people-the ones I worked with make me look lazy-and let me tell ya, compared to most people I'm bloody fast!)

As for the pet thing...Kangaroos can kill people, I would advise agaisn't it. and unlike in cartoons they aren't everywhere here XD

Yeah I've seen people who are like that, one dude I know, looks like a mourary (new zealand-sorry can't spell it) but he was the same as me-half aussie half fillo-just really BIG lol!

It's funny when you don't look like the blood you have, but in my opinion, it makes it easier to hide (use it as a topic starter, ie "oh I didn't know you were that?")

That is cute...but I would rather avoid pets, they don't last long around me, probably because I'm always away from them, work, living space restrictions, etc...

6. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

i'm a Malaysian, i just like Kangaroo.....

7. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

They can kill people, not by bitting, or punching, but by a good kick...seen the news?

If you really want one, become a zoo keeper, and find a zoo near by that has some, and steal-it's just like downloading a rom, except your doing it old school :)

8. GlidingGoose

I h8 how i always hear about Kangaroo's being slautered and being shot by arrows and stuff...those people have a weird idea of "fun"

9. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

They are the nation animal of australia-but in some places, they are pest...

But then again-give a yahoo a weapon-even a sling shot-and they shall abuse-that's why I think anyone driving a car with a v6 or turbo on p's should be arrested :(

10. GlidingGoose

With P-platers driving such powerful cars, i always wonder when they're going to need it? Will they need to go get some milk at 500 k's? ;)

:eek:

I always wonder why on car ad's, it says "With a top speed of 200km/ph" or wat-not, because, when are u gonna drve that fast.

11. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

When are you ALLOWED to drive that fast? Germany is the only country I know of that doesnt have speed limits, and that only applies to the autobahn. Funnily enough, they also have one of the lowest rates of road accidents in Europe.

12. GlidingGoose

lol, I meant that u wouldent drive that fast coz u cant!

Do u mean the autobahn in germany?

13. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Yes that is what loony means..

I think it's because everyone is going so fast, and because it lacks turns, prehaps...it's better that way-slowing down all the time ticks rev heads off!

AS for 500km-no car could legally go that fast-unless it was a jet car-which wouldn't last long on these roads :(

People are impatient-I admit I'm no saint-1 fine on p's-and I ignore advisory signs (say's 80 on a turn-I do 100 :) ) but otherwise I keep it 5 below the posted limit...

My brakes have lasted longer than most p platers-TRUE the mechanics who service my car were amazed :)

14. GlidingGoose

:I

I didn't literally mean a car could go to the milkbar at 500 kmp/h...it was a joke...not a ha-ha joke...just a chandler joke...

15. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

I know-it just makes your joke more laughable :)

16. GlidingGoose

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.