1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Assassin's Creed 2: Discovery (Not Working) help please (edited)

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by katiak, Nov 13, 2009.

1. iwantndsroms

iwantndsroms Well-Known Member

are you sure ?the file is called AC 2discovery.

2. Arbabender

Arbabender New Member

Ok, this topic is a little over a month in and I am new, so here goes.

I am using:
    Nintendo DS lite
    Card: Acekard 2i (Ak2i) v4.18 (START -> Help -> AKMENU x.xx)
    Rom Name: 4415 - Assassins Creed 2 - Discovery (USA) (I renamed this to match the rest of my rom library. (e.g. 0002 - Need for Speed Underground)
    Site Name: NitroRoms (They may have recently removed this rom)

Status: When rom is started, both the upper LCD screen and the touch screen show blank white. No$GBA gives no responsiveness and two black screens. The icon is a series of interconnected triangles on a black background. (Wrong?)

Preferred Solution/s: Patch, in any form with instructions on how to use the patch or a guide on how to get the rom to work on the Acekard without patching or hacking the rom. (Generally means a working rom :p)

Any help is much appreciated! :)

3. saxophoner

saxophoner New Member

can somebody give me an active link to a patched version of the game that works on r4i/r4

4. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Search the Trading Station. https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?board=55.0

5. saxophoner

saxophoner New Member

that did not help me sorry

6. dancubs

dancubs Well-Known Member

Hey hey! It's K21493! Your name has been mentioned around here more than once. :p

Please do get it work buddy. on r4i and it's variants like gold. on the dsi.

7. dancubs

Aww man I hope you've made it work this time. I'm downloading it. ::)

8. dancubs

:( It does not work my friend. Could ya do anything else about it? I'd really appreciate it. Hell, I'll write you a song about making the game work.

9. dancubs

Take your time buddy. No pressure. Im just glad you're helping. :)

10. dancubs

Firmware? On my R4i gold? I got 1.30 running. My DSi? 1.4U.

11. CSL00

CSL00 Well-Known Member

Switch from the official acekard firmware to AKAIO 1.5.1 and it'll work, i've been playing it since the game got out (acekard 2i, AKAIO 1.5.1, DS Lite).

12. dancubs

Oh. 1.31 is out. I haven't tried it yet. ::)

13. melleopberg

melleopberg Well-Known Member

I got Patch err code 4, does it mean that i gotta use DSI software on my R4? (Not R4I)

14. keyb13

keyb13 Well-Known Member

Re: Assassin\'s Creed 2: Discovery (Not Working) help please (edited)

not working on DSTTi with the latest firmware and latest extinfo , infolib , savfile.. and also not working on DSTTi with YSMenu.. on dsi.
    anyone help me ?
    Post Merge: [time]1265892730[/time]
    anyone :-\

15. teheezin

teheezin Guest

Are you sure you've tried the latest firmware? because I'm using a a DSTTi on my DSi and Assassin Creed II works fine with the latest firmware.. try this http://www.happydone.com/download/57-dstti-a-dstt-refixed-ttmenu.html. The DSi feature doesn't work though.. but It's not really that important since the feature only let you takes a photo of yourself. You don't need YSMenu with the latest firmware

16. keyb13

keyb13 Well-Known Member

Not Found
    The requested URL /download/57-dstti-a-dstt-refixed-ttmenu.html. was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I'm on 1.17a12

17. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Delete the period from the link at the end.
    http://www.happydone.com/download/57-dstti-a-dstt-refixed-ttmenu.html

18. keyb13

keyb13 Well-Known Member

still same problem, white screen on the end of loading..., but thanks.

19. Albert X

Albert X Well-Known Member

same here

20. teheezin

teheezin Guest

Weird..because it work on my DSi without any problems.. try this.. Assassin Creed II was in the fixed list and also James Cameron Avatar.. maybe this will work.. http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5211919/DSTT_Unoffical_Firmware_1.17a12__Fixes_many_Games