1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Assassin's Creed 2: Discovery (Not Working) help please (edited)

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by katiak, Nov 13, 2009.

1. Trundley

Trundley Active Member

Why don't you wait for the game to be released uk and us? It has to work then, and a lot more people will work on fixes? When does it come out?

2. indianCHAN

indianCHAN Well-Known Member

Same day as Left4Dead2, which would make it November 17

3. teheezin

teheezin Guest

I'm using a DSTT too.. I downloaded it last friday and when I tried to load it this message appears " Rom loading errorcode=4" any idea?

4. katiak

katiak Member

it was already released for us :-\ its just that it not on the site because it is DSi, even though it is compatiable with ds phat/lite

5. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

Just beat it, seemed pretty short, although i didn't really try to get an extra's, fun game though, definitely better then the first DS one.

6. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

psp version is WAY better!! ;)

if you can play it i suggest that one over the ds version!!

7. sylar1000

It looked pretty good, i don't have a psp though lol. Never beat Chronicles or whatever for the ds, so dang annoying and bad.

8. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

actually.....the first one i think is better than the second.......but the psp version beats them both!!

(wish i had a ps3 to play that!! ;) )

9. sylar1000

Not for me, the DS AC 1 seems to have pretty horrible, touchy controls, never the less the killer spikes that one hit kills you in one hit. Since 2 is in 2D it makes controlling ezio a whole lot easier and gives you an overall better experience.

10. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

i like 3d action games or whatever the first one.....hence me liking the psp one better!!

11. m3romz

m3romz Well-Known Member

Hi ace1o1,
    WE KNOW THAT THE PSP VERSION LOOKS BETTER!
    TeeHee!

12. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

sorry....!! i like it!!

they're actually both awesome!! i mean i just like the 3d environment!!

13. katiak

katiak Member

sylar can u upload your game file and .sav at mega upload or something? That is, if we are allowed to do that, im new to forum so i'm not sure. Thanks in advace ;D ;D

14. Trundley

Trundley Active Member

Linear or free roaming?

15. sylar1000

Sure, i can do that, although i think it's against the forum rules, giving out links to roms that technically aren't on here.

Linear

16. The AP hacker

The AP hacker Well-Known Member

You are allowed to post links to saves of roms and the roms themselfs. Also, can soeone post a screenshot? For some reason it would take me 1hr 30 min to download and as much as i'd like to help you guys, its a waste of time downloading if i dont like it.

Screenies please! :D

17. sylar1000

Oh ok, guess i will just post the rom and save file lol.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6ADHPG3D

Should work now

if not here is a rapidshare link

http://rapidshare.com/files/308505327/acdiscovery.rar.html

18. katiak

katiak Member

same thing still happened o.o it'll load up really quickly and then goes to 2 blank screens

19. tomba95

tomba95 Member

if you want the patch for AC2D mail me. PS: this patch only works on r4 with firmware 1.18

20. serpentile

serpentile Active Member

guys here is the link for the patch and ips patcher for R4 only but iam new in this uploading thing so enjoy just follow the read me included and it will work fine on R4 :D
    http://rapidshare.com/files/310563362/ips_patcher.zip.html