1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Are you really an Otaku? Let's take a test & see.

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by Cahos Rahne Veloza, May 10, 2009.

1. forneus1942

forneus1942 Well-Known Member

"You answered "yes" to 77 of 200 questions, making you 61.5% otaku pure (38.5% otaku corrupt).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 15%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test"

Way more than I thought...

2. FreyaVanadis

FreyaVanadis New Member

You answered "yes" to 81 of 200 questions, making you 59.5% otaku pure (40.5% otaku corrupt).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 17%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test.

The average purity for this test is 66.4%.
    The first submission for this test was received August 5, 1998.

Well . . . damn . . . that was more yes's than I was expecting . . .

3. rock91

rock91 Well-Known Member

Your otaku Purity Test Results
    You answered "yes" to 97 of 200 questions, making you 51.5% otaku pure (48.5% otaku corrupt).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 23%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test.

YAYYYYY,I am not that bad ;D ;D ;D

4. tsukasa-chan

tsukasa-chan New Member

You answered "yes" to 22 of 200 questions, making you 89.0% otaku pure (11.0% otaku corrupt).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 12%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test.

O.O---o_O---o_O---o_O---o_O---o_O---o.o---o_O---o_O---o_O---o_O---o_O---O.O

That's....impossible...I have a "real life"...spend like 2 hours watching 4 animes of 30 min... every week!!!

5. You answered "yes" to 50 of 200 questions, making you 75.0% otaku pure (25.0% otaku corrupt).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 6%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test.

6. nhi_po

nhi_po Well-Known Member

YOU ARE AS PURE AS THEY GET
    :D

7. crazytuna

crazytuna Well-Known Member

liessss animes don't even last 30 minutes :p

8. nhi_po

nhi_po Well-Known Member

they last 20-25 mins...
    its close...

9. Kitayume

Kitayume Member

You answered "yes" to 51 of 200 questions, making you 74.5% otaku pure (25.5% otaku corrupt).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 12%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test.

the percentage is higher than my thought XD

10. nhi_po

nhi_po Well-Known Member

its always 91823...
    cant they have a counter?

11. smashbrosmk

smashbrosmk Well-Known Member

You answered "yes" to 42 of 200 questions, making you 79.0% otaku pure (21.0% otaku corrupt).
    Your weirdness factor (AKA uniqueness factor) is 13% based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other students for this test.

79% pure, eh? That's BS!

12. silvisakeru

silvisakeru Member

You answered "yes" to 52 of 200 questions, making you 74.0% otaku pure (26.0% otaku corrupt).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 11%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test.

13. airdash123

airdash123 Well-Known Member

The test was hella long lol :eek: so i just took a part of it :p

You answered "yes" to 27 of 200 questions, making you 86.5% otaku pure (13.5% otaku corrupt).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 18%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test.

14. Korus

Korus New Member

You answered "yes" to 32 of 200 questions, making you 84.0% otaku pure (16.0% otaku corrupt).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 9%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test.

So, erm... did I win?

15. georockman

georockman Well-Known Member

dam!

You answered "yes" to 39 of 200 questions, making you 80.5% otaku pure (19.5% otaku corrupt).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 13%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test.

i want to be more corrupt! though i only watch anime online :D

16. crazytuna

crazytuna Well-Known Member

oh nooo
    you better go back before it's too late

17. hightimes

hightimes Well-Known Member

You answered "yes" to 79 of 200 questions, making you 60.5% otaku pure (39.5% otaku corrupt).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 20%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test.

H.

18. Arunoru

Arunoru New Member

Your otaku Purity Test Results

You answered "yes" to 104 of 200 questions, making you 48.0% otaku pure (52.0% otaku corrupt).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 28%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test.

19. caoruu

caoruu Active Member

try answering just one question and youll be 99.4 percent otaku
    i tried it and it means im a pure otaku....or am i??

20. BlackWolf

BlackWolf Well-Known Member

You answered "yes" to 25 of 200 questions, making you 87.5% otaku pure (12.5% otaku corrupt).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 11%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test.
    That's good to know. ;D