1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Are you really an Otaku? Let's take a test & see.

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by Cahos Rahne Veloza, May 10, 2009.

1. nhi_po

nhi_po Well-Known Member

making you 73.5% otaku pure (26.5% otaku corrupt).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 8%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test.

o_O
    wow.....
    i took the test a few months ago and got
    10% corrupt

2. crazytuna

crazytuna Well-Known Member

See what the internet does :p

3. evannick

evannick Well-Known Member

yup corrupt up

4. amuletneko

amuletneko Well-Known Member

My Brother's Results
    Your otaku Purity Test Results
    You answered "yes" to 126 of 200 questions, making you 37.0% otaku pure (63.0% otaku corrupt).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 34%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test.

The average purity for this test is 66.4%.
    The first submission for this test was received August 5, 1998.

Mine:
    You answered "yes" to 114 of 200 questions, making you 43.0% otaku pure (57.0% otaku corrupt).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 28%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test.

5. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

You answered "yes" to 32 of 200 questions, making you 84.0% otaku pure (16.0% otaku corrupt).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 9%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test.

Huh it got down.
    I was 25% corrupt before

6. evannick

evannick Well-Known Member

corrupt family!!!

7. crazytuna

haha exactly what I was about to say :p

8. EntropicKitty

EntropicKitty Well-Known Member

You answered "yes" to 69 of 200 questions, making you 65.5% otaku pure (34.5% otaku corrupt).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 12%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test.

How does the test actually figure out the results?

9. 84914

84914 New Member

woot 84 percent

10. iwantthisgame

iwantthisgame New Member

You answered "yes" to 40 of 200 questions, making you 80.0% otaku pure (20.0% otaku corrupt).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 8%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test.

8% wierd? I'm less wierd than I thought :D

11. Fragmented Eternity

Fragmented Eternity New Member

You answered "yes" to 47 of 200 questions, making you 76.5% otaku pure (23.5% otaku corrupt).

A little lower than I though I was ^_^ Not surprising though, I skimp on a lot due to budget issues so Cash =/= Anime goods for me most of the time :(

12. Pyronix

Pyronix Member

Before...

You answered "yes" to 23 of 200 questions, making you 88.5% otaku pure (11.5% otaku corrupt).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 9%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test.

After [looking at my external harddrive and thinking a little]...

You answered "yes" to 39 of 200 questions, making you 80.5% otaku pure (19.5% otaku corrupt).

13. Omega00

Omega00 Well-Known Member

You answered "yes" to 38 of 200 questions, making you 81.0% otaku pure (19.0% otaku corrupt).

Hmm. Not bad

14. admirenkiwi

admirenkiwi New Member

You answered "yes" to 42 of 200 questions, making you 79.0% otaku pure (21.0% otaku corrupt).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 7%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test.

That was long....

15. WilliamPetty

WilliamPetty Active Member

You answered "yes" to 34 of 200 questions, making you 83.0% otaku pure (17.0% otaku corrupt).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 13%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test.

I think knowing the definitions of "ecchi", "yaoi" and "hentai" (I could've missed a yuri, and other words), were the ones that gave me some corrupt percentage. X_X

16. nhi_po

nhi_po Well-Known Member

whats yaoi?

17. theredevil962

theredevil962 Member

You answered "yes" to 31 of 200 questions, making you 84.5% otaku pure (15.5% otaku corrupt).
    hmm... that's why I'm a little weird....T_T

18. crazytuna

hahaha oh you dont want to know :p

19. JTakashiNe

JTakashiNe Well-Known Member

Re: Are you really an Otaku? Let\'s take a test & see.

You answered "yes" to 60 of 200 questions, making you 70.0% otaku pure (30.0% otaku corrupt).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 10%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test.

I've become more corrupt
    Post Merge: [time]1254541711[/time]
    Are you serious?

20. WilliamPetty

WilliamPetty Active Member

I dunno, females are supposed to like it. XD I would say if there were spoiler tags, but... Let's just say it's the opposite of yuri!