1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Are you really an Otaku? Let's take a test & see.

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by Cahos Rahne Veloza, May 10, 2009.

1. Valkerion

Valkerion Well-Known Member

27% lol.

Oh well not like being an otaku about anything is a good thing

2. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

27% Pure makes you quite Otaku
    27% Corrupt means you aren't very

3. Light_kun

Light_kun Member

LOL Didn't knew about the test
    Here is my results:
    You answered "yes" to 117 of 200 questions, making you 41.5% otaku pure (58.5% otaku corrupt).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 30%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test.

The average purity for this test is 66.4%.
    The first submission for this test was received August 5, 1998.

4. noitenshi

noitenshi Well-Known Member

Here's my results.

Your otaku Purity Test Results

You answered "yes" to 43 of 200 questions, making you 78.5% otaku pure (21.5% otaku corrupt).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 8%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test.

5. burgerman1379

burgerman1379 Member

82 % pure 18 % corupt :p

6. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

NEET means not in employment, education or training, it basically means you're a teenager who doesn't have a job and doesnt go to college/school.

7. PaulThao

PaulThao New Member

I 'was' going to take the test but i saw so much flaws and problems i didn't even bother. Such as...

"Do you commonly use words like 'nani' and 'baka' even though you can't speak Japanese?". If your saying it, you can speak it. Even if it isn't even a small portion of the language, your still speaking it.

"Have you learned all the Japanese you know from watching anime?". What if the person was a Japanese Otaku and learned Japanese as their first language?

8. crazytuna

crazytuna Well-Known Member

awww come on stop being such a joy kill
    just do the test :D

9. k9112009

k9112009 Well-Known Member

Yeah, the test is fun!

10. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

"Do you commonly use words like 'nani' and 'baka' even though you can't speak Japanese?"

This means you use the terms when you really don't speak Japanese at all. By speaking Japanese, what's meant here is when you don't normally converse with someone in Japanese. Saying "nani" & "baka" in your conversations that are NOT in Japanese only means you know Japanese words, but may or may not mean you speak fluent Japanese.

"Have you learned all the Japanese you know from watching anime?". What if the person was a Japanese Otaku and learned Japanese as their first language?

Otaku, in this sense has actually migrated from the original Japanese meaning, the term is now considered a label to someone who likes Anime, well actually in some cases it has even included liking anything Japanese like videogames & food.

11. kadyome

kadyome Well-Known Member

such a numbass lol!! anyways
    You answered "yes" to 48 of 200 questions, making you 76.0% otaku pure (24.0% otaku corrupt).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 11%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test.

The first submission for this test was received August 5, 1998

12. kos_mos

kos_mos New Member

You answered "yes" to 41 of 200 questions, making you 79.5% otaku pure (20.5% otaku corrupt).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 12%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test.

Ha! this is mine.

13. nekocode

nekocode Member

my results

You answered "yes" to 87 of 200 questions, making you 56.5% otaku pure (43.5% otaku corrupt).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 26%

14. i got 69.5% otaku pure... i shall try harder to be a great otaku

15. paisios

paisios Well-Known Member

Your otaku Purity Test Results
    You answered "yes" to 93 of 200 questions, making you 53.5% otaku pure (46.5% otaku corrupt).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 39%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test.

The first submission for this test was received August 5, 1998.

are these good?

16. meminpanda

meminpanda Well-Known Member

mine xD
    You answered "yes" to 61 of 200 questions, making you 69.5% otaku pure (30.5% otaku corrupt).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 14%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test.

i dont know what this "Uniqueness Factor" is can someone explain it?

17. ZoffyX

ZoffyX Member

You answered "yes" to 8 of 200 questions, making you 96.0% otaku pure (4.0% otaku corrupt).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 14%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test.

Only anime I've ever watched is pokemon, when i was 5. LoL

18. paisios

paisios Well-Known Member

well that mean im pure now?

19. crazytuna

crazytuna Well-Known Member

it means you're normal

20. brian0149

brian0149 New Member

You answered "yes" to 18 of 200 questions, making you 91.0% otaku pure (9.0% otaku corrupt).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 11%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test.

Haha, I'm probably a disgrace.