1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Are you really an Otaku? Let's take a test & see.

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by Cahos Rahne Veloza, May 10, 2009.

1. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

You answered "yes" to 32 of 200 questions, making you 84.0% otaku pure (16.0% otaku corrupt).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 12%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test.

2. mastergods

mastergods Well-Known Member

You answered "yes" to 114 of 200 questions, making you 43.0% otaku pure (57.0% otaku corrupt).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 27%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test.
    ... I only got this because I lost my job because of anime...

3. crazytuna

crazytuna Well-Known Member

oh my god....
    how did you lose your job anyway?

4. mastergods

Every one knows Bleach is way better then Naruto and to prove it. I tossed my boss a Kunai and attacked with a Zangetsu!

SEE!? Normal!

5. crazytuna

you have got to be kidding me...
    yes Bleach is way better than Naruto, but there are shows way better than Bleach :p

6. mastergods

Ill leave that up to you. But ill add the facted in I (really did this) Keyed his car when he tried to make me work the midnight release of the PS3.

7. crazytuna

what just for a PS3?...

8. VIII....

VIII.... Well-Known Member

dodgy i answered 10 question (just stuff like do you know what anime is and do you own a tv n stuff like that)
    and it said i'm an otaku

9. Renji217

Renji217 Well-Known Member

Well I probably said something like 95% Otaku pure and 5% corrupt right?? Well pure meant that your 95% not an otaku, which is good in your case.

10. crazytuna

Yeah don't worry your still sane compared to others :p

11. Elchimi

Elchimi New Member

This what I Got .................... give opinions and critics

You answered "yes" to 100 of 200 questions, making you 50.0% otaku pure (50.0% otaku corrupt).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 25%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test.

The average purity for this test is 66.4%.
    The first submission for this test was received August 5, 1998.

12. crazytuna

ahhh you're fine, you're 50/50 so it's coool

13. Ema-tan

Ema-tan Active Member

You answered "yes" to 109 of 200 questions, making you 45.5% otaku pure (54.5% otaku corrupt).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 27%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test.

---
    Oh gosh... this is great! There were many questions I wasn't able to really answer correctly. And then there were some I could answer yer, but in a different meaning than the test was probably aiming for. For example a native Japanese visited my room and went "sugoi", but that was because my room is so much bigger than hers in Japan. Nothing to do with anime.

I don't think I am a real Otaku in any case. Many Japanese kids no much more than I do and they are completely normal people X'D

14. crazytuna

Well you did live in Japan, so that would have already give you a high score, you lil Otaku :p

15. Ema-tan

Ema-tan Active Member

That is true. During the year in Japan I actually met only two people who were said to be "Otakus" at my school. Though there might've been more in other grades and so on as there were over 1000 students in my high school. One of them did the Tea Ceremony club with me and I liked her rather lot. She said she wanted to work at a Pokemon Center instead of going to an university. She said that to our homeroom teacher too. His face was absolutely worth seeing. *laugh*
    Apparently this "Pokemon Center" is a shop that sells all kinds of Pokemon stuff. Not the real thing.

Then again, when visiting any bigger manga-stores I always saw many otakuish people. Women and men alike.

16. crazytuna

So basically, most people in Japan are otakus right?

17. c740

c740 Well-Known Member

they probaby must be spending half of their economy with all those anime stuff.

18. lightofsolitude

lightofsolitude New Member

Your otaku Purity Test Results
    You answered "yes" to 111 of 200 questions, making you 44.5% otaku pure (55.5% otaku corrupt).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 33%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test.

well that's wat it said and its true to my heart!!!

19. VIII....

VIII.... Well-Known Member

not to be racist but some of these is what most asians do (at least all the other ones i know do)

i dont mean that hard core stuff like stalking a producer(lol that was a question)

20. forte_amirul

forte_amirul Well-Known Member

Mine is

You answered "yes" to 45 of 200 questions, making you 77.5% otaku pure (22.5% otaku corrupt).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 12%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test.

What the?I don't get it.