1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Are you really an Otaku? Let's take a test & see.

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by Cahos Rahne Veloza, May 10, 2009.

1. kirbyscool

kirbyscool New Member

You answered "yes" to 34 of 200 questions, making you 83.0% otaku pure (17.0% otaku corrupt).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 10%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test. :p

2. Blu Ray

Blu Ray New Member

You answered "yes" to 49 of 200 questions, making you 75.5% otaku pure (25,5% otaku corrupt).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 9%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test.

3. hesses1

hesses1 Well-Known Member

You answered "yes" to 6 of 200 questions, making you 97.0% otaku pure (3.0% otaku corrupt).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 15%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test.

4. workernetGB

workernetGB Member

You answered "yes" to 114 of 200 questions, making you 43.0% otaku pure (57.0% otaku corrupt).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 27%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test.

5. H_Delta101

H_Delta101 Well-Known Member

You answered "yes" to 50 of 200 questions, making you 75.0% otaku pure (25.0% otaku corrupt).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 12%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test.
    The average purity for this test is 66.4%.

6. H_Delta101

H_Delta101 Well-Known Member

You answered "yes" to 200 of 200 questions, making you 0.0% otaku pure (100.0% otaku corrupt).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 82%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test.

7. WateryHell

WateryHell Member

(OH MY F'ING GOD. Do you have a LIFE? Or did you just press yes to EVERY QUESTION? ^)

You answered "yes" to 28 of 200 questions, making you 86.0% otaku pure (14.0% otaku corrupt).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 10%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test.

8. yingster

yingster Member

Re took the test ^^~Hope I'm less otaku-ish right now~Anyway I can't remember the last post I made on this thread since it's growing so biiiiggg~~!

You answered "yes" to 44 of 200 questions, making you 78.0% otaku pure (22.0% otaku corrupt).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 9%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test.

9. narutosupernova

narutosupernova Active Member

You answered "yes" to 19 of 200 questions, making you 90.5% otaku pure (9.5% otaku corrupt).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 12%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test.

10. ogurin

ogurin Member

You answered "yes" to 82 of 200 questions, making you 59.0% otaku pure (41.0% otaku corrupt).Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 16%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test.

The first submission for this test was received August 5, 1998.

11. kreamies

kreamies New Member

You answered "yes" to 86 of 200 questions, making you 57.0% otaku pure
    (43.0% otaku corrupt).

Your Weirdness
    Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 20%, based on a
    comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this
    test.

is this good or bad? o.0

12. Your otaku Purity Test Results
    You answered "yes" to 60 of 200 questions, making you 70.0% otaku pure (30.0% otaku corrupt).

LMAO I answer this question very carefully...

13. I was 98% otaku. I have visited Nippon many times and lived there for a short while.

14. toffster92

toffster92 Well-Known Member

You answered "yes" to 57 of 200 questions, making you 71.5% otaku pure (28.5% otaku corrupt).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 8%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test.

15. Mourningfall

Mourningfall New Member

You answered "yes" to 110 of 200 questions, making you 45.0% otaku pure (55.0% otaku corrupt).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 27%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test.

ummm.. is that bad?

16. Repelsteeltju

Repelsteeltju Member

While that test if fairly good... Its ridiculously outdated...

17. Yutrzenika

Yutrzenika Well-Known Member

88% Pure, 12% Corrupt.

First submission... 1998?! Holy shit this is old. I kinda figured from all the mentions of VHS and LaserDisk and such...

EDIT: Yeah, I wouldn't really say this questionnaire is truly sound. I only checked off like 20 of the 200 questions, yet that somehow still makes me 88% Pure otaku...

18. Repelsteeltju

Repelsteeltju Member

That means your 12% Otaku and 88% 'normal'/non-Otaku.

19. Yutrzenika

Yutrzenika Well-Known Member

Oh, OK. I thought it was Evil Otaku, and Good Otaku. XD

20. animefreakje

animefreakje New Member

You answered "yes" to 36 of 200 questions, making you 82.0% otaku pure (18.0% otaku corrupt).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 10%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test.

Oh, that explains it. I already thought I scored to less. Just check my nick, it says enoug I guess.