1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Are you really an Otaku? Let's take a test & see.

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by Cahos Rahne Veloza, May 10, 2009.

1. eugene12345

eugene12345 Member

you answered yes to 200 out of 200 questions determining your personality even if we don't know you are telling the truth
    you're a bigger loser than the one who made this stupid test
    gl and have fun being tormented by the depths of reality

2. crazytuna

crazytuna Well-Known Member

hahahahahahaha
    you loseeeeeeeeeeee

3. Jarryd58

Jarryd58 Member

Your otaku Purity Test Results
    You answered "yes" to 47 of 200 questions, making you 76.5% otaku pure (23.5% otaku corrupt).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 8%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test.

The average purity for this test is 66.4%.
    The first submission for this test was received August 5, 1998.

Well, technically it should have been 48, but that was because I didnt tick, japanese people say, sugoi, when they enter my room. I have been to japan and the reson they say sugoi when they enter my room, is my overtowering height, i didnt meet more than 4 people there who were taller than me, 2 of them were from the US, and one was German.

4. redoperator

redoperator Well-Known Member

You answered "yes" to 56 of 200 questions, making you 72.0% otaku pure (28.0% otaku corrupt).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 19%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test.

5. sunkeebakery

sunkeebakery New Member

You answered "yes" to 41 of 200 questions, making you 79.5% otaku pure (20.5% otaku corrupt).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 9%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test.

6. You answered "yes" to 75 of 200 questions, making you 62.5% otaku pure (37.5% otaku corrupt).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 15%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test.

OTAKU PURE, but I'm just a manga otaku.

7. flashSTRIKE

flashSTRIKE Active Member

You answered "yes" to 66 of 200 questions, making you 67% otaku pure (33% otaku corrupt).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 8%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test.

8. Mateus M.

Mateus M. Active Member

You answered "yes" to 23 of 200 questions, making you 88.5% otaku pure (11.5% otaku corrupt).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 9%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test.

Well,nothing bad XD

9. stalker ds

stalker ds Member

You answered "yes" to 8 of 200 questions, making you 96.0% otaku pure (4.0% otaku corrupt).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 15%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test.

what that make me

10. quickcaster

quickcaster Well-Known Member

You answered "yes" to 94 of 200 questions, making you 53.0% otaku pure (47.0% otaku corrupt).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 28%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test.

pass the point of no return

11. ACCEL49

ACCEL49 Member

Re: Are you really an Otaku? Let\'s take a test & see.

Wow...so many questions....
    Post Merge: [time]1264223062[/time]
    You answered "yes" to 59 of 200 questions, making you 70.5% otaku pure (29.5% otaku corrupt).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 26%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test.

12. super_pastafari32

super_pastafari32 Well-Known Member

Does this is good?

You answered "yes" to 23 of 200 questions, making you 88.5% otaku pure (11.5% otaku corrupt).

13. crimsonhikari

crimsonhikari Member

You answered "yes" to 30 of 200 questions, making you 85.0% otaku pure (15.0% otaku corrupt).

14. ariolander

ariolander New Member

Wow that test was awesome but damn a lot of that stuff is 90s. I mean sure I know but I doubt any modern fan will know what Anipike, newsgroups, VHS fansubbing and the oldschool laserdisks were.

Really those newsgroups, shrines, and Anipike was the anime community online before Google was invented. Unless you were in a webring, shrine, or listed on Anipike you could never be found.

15. I think this test needs update ^^; not many people have vhs now

You answered "yes" to 60 of 200 questions, making you 70.0% otaku pure (30.0% otaku corrupt).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 13%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test.

16. pokemon_master98

pokemon_master98 New Member

o_O what are we talking about here ??? o_O

17. airhead929

airhead929 Active Member

You answered "yes" to 90 of 200 questions, making you 55.0% otaku pure (45.0% otaku corrupt).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 20%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test.

18. Aalfred666

Aalfred666 New Member

my results fit me ok ???
    You answered "yes" to 94 of 200 questions, making you 53.0% otaku pure (47.0% otaku corrupt).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 21%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test.

19. slingshot182

slingshot182 Well-Known Member

You answered "yes" to 69 of 200 questions, making you 65.5% otaku pure (34.5% otaku corrupt).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 22%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test.

20. p4tman

p4tman Guest

You answered "yes" to 81 of 200 questions, making you 59.5% otaku pure (40.5% otaku corrupt).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 19%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test.