1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Are you really an Otaku? Let's take a test & see.

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by Cahos Rahne Veloza, May 10, 2009.

1. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

So you say you're an Otaku, or someone tells you that you are an Otaku. Are you?

Take the test:

http://www.armory.com/tests/anime.html

And find out for yourself if you really are one.

As for myself:

Your otaku Purity Test Results
    You answered "yes" to 40 of 200 questions, making you 80.0% otaku pure (20.0% otaku corrupt).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 10%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test.

The average purity for this test is 66.4%.

The test is a bit faulty though, it says I'm an Otaku but more than half of the questions in the test were unfamiliar to me like the names of Anime/Manga Authors & such.

2. khaislash

khaislash Well-Known Member

3. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

You answered "yes" to 69 of 200 questions, making you 65.5% otaku pure (34.5% otaku corrupt).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 13%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test.

The first submission for this test was received August 5, 1998.​

i am more otaku then i though i am >.>

4. growlth

growlth Well-Known Member

You answered "yes" to 39 of 200 questions, making you 80.5% otaku pure (19.5% otaku corrupt).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 11%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test.

The first submission for this test was received August 5, 1998.

Wtf O-o I didn't understand a few of those questions... got worse than I thought >.< at least I'm only 11% weird ^^ lol

5. Krusha

Krusha Well-Known Member

You answered "yes" to 34 of 200 questions, making you 83.0% otaku pure (17.0% otaku corrupt).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 8%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test.

eep...
    I am VERY tempted to another of these tests in the name of a departed friend, she was DEFINATELY an otaku :p

6. hahahahaha

hahahahaha Well-Known Member

You answered "yes" to 63 of 200 questions, making you 68.5% otaku pure (31.5% otaku corrupt).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 13%

Haha that was fun. Now you shall all die by my sharingan.

7. sesa

sesa Well-Known Member

You answered "yes" to 98 of 200 questions, making you 51.0% otaku pure (49.0% otaku corrupt).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 24%

...I have shamed my clan...

8. Adnan1992

Adnan1992 Well-Known Member

You answered "yes" to 90 of 200 questions, making you 55.0% otaku pure (45.0% otaku corrupt).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 27%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test.

:p 8) ;D

9. Shuvo01

Shuvo01 Well-Known Member

You answered "yes" to 72 of 200 questions, making you 66.5% otaku pure (33.5% otaku corrupt).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 25%

10. Girogex

Girogex Guest

oh god, oh god I'M AN OTAKU ! :'(

oh well...

11. BillyCollins

BillyCollins New Member

Knowledge of "Miyazaki" and "takahata" contributed to at least 2/3 of my "Yes"es

-_-

12. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

My God!!

My results:

You answered "yes" to 39 of 200 questions, making you 80.5% otaku pure (19.5% otaku corrupt).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 11%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test.

13. Cahos Rahne Veloza

I just like to inform you guys that being an otaku pure is a good thing because that rating means you like Anime/manga & are still sane, LOL

Being Otaku Corrupt means you've lost sight of reality.

14. Renji217

Renji217 Well-Known Member

27% corrupt....

15. crazytuna

crazytuna Well-Known Member

Well I just did the test and I'm 67.5% pure otaku wich means I'm 32.5% of corrupt otaku
    And my weirdness factor is 9%

Is that good?

16. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Well kinda, as long as you don't do any of the weirder stuff in the test like stalking your favorite anime/manga authors or cosplay as a girl even if you're a man or like 2d girls more than actual women then yes, you are okay :)

17. bhatooth

bhatooth Well-Known Member

You answered "yes" to 25 of 200 questions, making you 87.5% otaku pure (12.5% otaku corrupt).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 9%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test.

18. JTakashiNe

JTakashiNe Well-Known Member

You answered "yes" to 36 of 200 questions, making you 82.0% otaku pure (18.0% otaku corrupt).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 10%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test.

I don't quite get some of the questions but the result is expected since I used the internet about 90% of the time for anime and manga purposes.

19. c740

c740 Well-Known Member

You answered "yes" to 42 of 200 questions, making you 79.0% otaku pure (21.0% otaku corrupt).

20. ian13456

ian13456 Well-Known Member

You answered "yes" to 30 of 200 questions, making you 85.0% otaku pure (15.0% otaku corrupt).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 20%, based on a comparison of your test results with 91823 other submissions for this test.

o_O what the