1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Are you asking for World War 3?

Discussion in 'General News' started by branraf, Apr 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. branraf

branraf Well-Known Member

NEWS FLASH!!! : -
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/8104709.stm

From the looks of it N. Korea are preparing for a war. They are threatening the biggest superpower in the world and its allies and have decided to get all of their much needed money out of chinese banks before the sanctions imposed on them are enforced. World War 3 is looking more and more likely at the moment :-\. Now to construct my "things to do before i die" list.

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

I'd be surprised if they carry through with it, they know fine well they'd be overpowered in a very short period of time.

3. Patton

Patton Guest

See ya'! I'll be in an underground telecom room 300ft below the surface of the earth, RomUlation admins get first dibs to come with me, lets go!

4. Draco0465

Draco0465 Member

I don't think people understand this, but we avoided WW3 quite a few times, and it wouldn't be long until it comes. It's gonna be Iran or some other fucked up country that's going to make a move. And it won't be that fun when WW3 comes, with the nuclear power and so. "It's right a the corner of the street" in my opinion.

5. supertanno

supertanno Well-Known Member

WW3 would mean the end of the world (no this is not a conspiracy theory). One press on the button and... KABOOM. Atom bombs everywhere. That's why every country in the world still tries to avoid WW3.

Just Australia would survive, according to The End Of Ze World (search YouTube for this)... LOL :p

6. Draco0465

Draco0465 Member

Europe will survive! (Belgium certainly, we already survived 2 World War's :p)

No seriously, let's all just try to avoid this xD

7. supertanno

supertanno Well-Known Member

Same here in Holland.

8. timmy1991

timmy1991 Well-Known Member

Actually, WWI was started with the assassination of the heir to the Austrian throne or something like that... I don't know, it was almost a hundred years ago and my memory is a bit foggy...

If there was going to be a WWIII, i somewhat doubt the US would be able to come out alive... we are so close already to going under, and this "war" we already have in Iraq/Afghanistan/Pakistan is only making it worse... an all out global war would completely annihilate us...Would our friends in Europe come to help?

9. branraf

branraf Well-Known Member

Well as far as im aware, nowadays the correct term is H ( Hydrogen ) Bombs, and they will lead to the end of the world ;D And it will be a fucked up country that causes it, it's only a matter of time "/

10. crazytuna

crazytuna Well-Known Member

You know if WW3 was in Europe, that would be kindof lame for you guys, your population is going to get once again decimated by war

Yes Hyrdogen bombs or intelligent bombs that only destroys lifeforms only I think

11. Loonylion

hydrogen bombs are ancient technology. they've been superseded now.

12. crazytuna

then what's the ultimate weapon right now?

13. Loonylion

nuclear warheads. Hydrogen bombs were the forerunners of the atomic bomb.

14. timmy1991

timmy1991 Well-Known Member

Either way, we're screwed... no matter what you call them

15. crazytuna

yep they both make big booms

16. -a55-

-a55- Well-Known Member

the only positive side of a third world war would be that it could help fix the economy, on the other hand, what good is the economy if were all vaporized by an atomic bomb.

17. crazytuna

just like WW2

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.