1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Are you asking for World War 3?

Discussion in 'General News' started by branraf, Apr 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tiramisukisu

tiramisukisu Well-Known Member

Most of you want WWIII? I don't want. I am nervous already with North Korea's re-opening of its nuclear program. My boy's maternal family is from Hiroshima and his relatives were in the epicenter. Their bodies completely disappeared. It was just lucky his grandparents were in Nagano during that day. I don't want to experience that or other countries to experience that.

I edited and removed when I said "war just brings out the worst in us". I realized it was insensitive to those fighting for their country against bad and I am sorry for the stupid generalization. o(_ _)o I was thinking of past war crimes like mass killings, human experiments, sexual slavery, torture, and others.

2. damanali

damanali Well-Known Member

Who ever said that WWIII will be a nuclear war? Many is getting the wrong impression that a World War III will be countries using nuclear bombs and radioactive materials.

And a world war is next to impossible because there are no world wide basis like the last 2 great wars. in War 1 and 2, most of the great powers controls the rest of the countries as colonies, thatwhen the mother country goes to war, so is their colonies.

But i bet that when a world war 3 begins, most of the countries, 60-75% of the the free world be be neutral. one of those countries is ours

3. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

most countries have nukes now.

Not true, Germany was not an empire in either world war, and Germany started the second world war (if not the first as well). Countries have alliances with other countries, meaning if one country gets into a war there's a fair chance their allies will as well. George Bush nearly started a world war at least once.

4. damanali

But if A nuclear war is going to start, it should have started during the start of the cold war where America and USSR were pointing nuclear missiles at each other. But why didnt they do it?

its true that germany is not an empire, but its enemies do, britain, france, russia, and the USA. those countries holds the rest of the world, so when they entered the war, it became a world war.

but now, what country still holds colonies so that the whole world will enter the war?

5. Loonylion

you don't need colonies to make it a world war, the treaties and alliances held by individual countries would be enough.

6. damanali

is there still a alive alliance in the world nowadays? the only one i know is the united nations. and i dont believe that treaties are honored nowadays because if it was, our country wont need to have any arguments about spartlys islands with china and other countries near it. also northern borneo should be ours but we lost it due to lack of honoring with treaties.

well, i'm not into a global war, maybe a war like israel-lebanon, or us-iraq war which just cover a specific areas

7. Loonylion

UN, NATO, commonwealth, then there's smaller treaties between individual countries.

8. crazytuna

crazytuna Well-Known Member

I think most of them arent even respected

9. xkoolguy90x

xkoolguy90x Well-Known Member

you may be right my friend. wars have relieved the great melancholy the US had and it boosted up the economy and such. but this is modern warfare folks. if you played CoD4, you pretty much know how itll turn up. of course, a video game is very different from reality but you can get a hint of what its like

10. crazytuna

Everybody dies. On both sides

11. timmy1991

timmy1991 Well-Known Member

I wonder that if we do have another world war, would America wait till the last bit of it before finishing it off and coming out looking like the hero when all it did was bomb the shit outta japan?

12. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

That's not fair! They also helped conquer France back, in the process raping left and right, though, but details!

Seriously though, while the US wasn't a major player in the actual combat they did send a lot of resources across the pond to help the UK, without those resources I doubt the war would have gone as it did.

As for the alliances, they are everywhere. North Africa country likes Egypt and Pakistan have one against Israel. There's NATO which is definitely not a small military power either.

13. Luga

Luga Well-Known Member

Re: Are you asking for World War 3? (Forentis)

Korea is ASKING FOR A SUB-Atomic Nucliar War Head to be fired in their direction if ONE MORE FUCKING MMO becomes Korean Only!
    Yogurting, Forentis + More!

Iraq just plain needs to be flooded over again by God.

Mexico needs to either A: Take control of the epidemic problem, or B: build a border that spans the entire southern border of the United States!

14. Ultimate-Sonic-3000

Ultimate-Sonic-3000 Well-Known Member

HOLY F***! I wouldn't want a World War III, I would commit suicide if that started! And plus, I always think that death hurts!

15. timmy1991

timmy1991 Well-Known Member

well... if it happens it happens, no?
    Arrivederci world!

16. kadyome

kadyome Well-Known Member

well if it happens.. nah let them be!! I'll build my home sweet home in Hawaii.. its safe there, for now..

17. 1prinnydood

1prinnydood Guest

....if it where not for the huge military presence in Hawaii http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/facility/hawaii.htm

18. crazytuna

haha you got screwed there kadyome

19. nimishtoory

nimishtoory Guest

It's not going to happend!

20. branraf

branraf Well-Known Member

Iran & N.Korea seem to be asking for it though, i'd say at the moment North Korea more because they are actually threatening world peace by using weapons of mass destruction. But hey, once Kim Jong Il is dead, i'm sure North Korea will see sense, that is if his son isn't as corrupt as he is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.