1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Are you affected by sins you have committed in games in real life?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by markswan, Feb 1, 2010.

1. RenaldoTT

RenaldoTT Well-Known Member

Lol and you brand me as stupid, it's very simple, nothing to do with it literally being a sin smart man.

2. Hypr

Hypr Well-Known Member

Gaynorvader never branded you as stupid. I as well as Littlekill did, however for good reasons. Way to take it out on the wrong person.

Sorry Renaldo, but that is a fallacy of ambiguity. Don't even think you can try to pull such a cheap trick here. It's fair that you clarify right now of what you mean by 'evil'.

3. gaynorvader

gaynorvader Well-Known Member

As Hypr said, I never called you stupid, I also resent the implication you have made that I am somehow less intelligent because I cannot decipher your meaning of evil from a 15-20 word sentence.

4. RenaldoTT

When I said you, I was referring to all that labeled me as such, if you a member of my society you would not have the confusion when I mentioned it. Using the term you to refer to more than one persons is common here that's all. And as for me putting evil in inverted commas I was simply meaning to say evil to to who ever sees it as so. Just as if I say what you're doing is "wrong". It may not be seen as wrong to you.

5. attack_30s

attack_30s Member

nope, but most of the time i try to play as a good guy. (unless its oblivion, i love killing nps on there =P)

6. Hypr

Hypr Well-Known Member

Your post is filled with such ambiguity that it is practically cryptic to anyone that tries to read it.

By the way, your last post was a single sentence in which you clearly were addressing Gaynorvader. Nice try worming your way out of that one, Renaldo.

7. gaynorvader

You were referring to my post though, indicating you were referring to me alone. That's not how inverted commas work by the way. If you were to say homosexuality is "evil" you mean you are using evil as defined by a specific standard such as Christian standards or Muslim standards, etc.

8. RenaldoTT

Well you can chose to believe me or not, but you're not from Trinidad, you don't speak like " alyah men real dotish ya kno" so you won;t understand now would you.

9. gaynorvader

Fair enough, but how could I have understood that without you explaining it to me no matter how intelligent I was?

10. RenaldoTT

Well I just thought you would have understood what I meant when I put evil in those commas, people raise their hands up and do that whole inverted commas thing all the time. Thought you would pick up on what I was trying to do.

11. gaynorvader

Maybe, but the rest of your post made that seem wrong, when people put their fingers up to indicate quotes, it also usually indicates sarcasm, but you went on to mention criminals, which would discount your 'evil' as meaning not evil. That's what led to my confusion.

12. RenaldoTT

Well let me put it simpler, to someone stealing a loaf of bread may not be a crime hence me saying it's "wrong". Hope you understand now.

13. crimson089

crimson089 Well-Known Member

WTH is this thread?! It has gone off-topic and wait... this isn't at the debates section after all!!

14. gaynorvader

you're allowed off topic once the original topic has been discussed

15. markswan

markswan Well-Known Member

In retrospect, maybe "Homophobe Shwacking via Quote Wars" would have been a better title than "Are you affected by sins you have committed in games in real life?".

You live and learn.
    Seeing as the etiquette for this thread is now carte blanche; can anyone tell me how Natewlie's avatar changes from post to post? Or better yet, link to those kinky photos of LittleKill that she mentioned?

16. gaynorvader

Good question, I'm also curious about how she manages it!

17. Littlekill

Littlekill Well-Known Member

shes quick to the profile change button

18. markswan

markswan Well-Known Member

Cool, so now that that whim is satisfied: Kinky Photographs

19. Littlekill

Littlekill Well-Known Member

i dont swing that way

20. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

God damn it.