1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Are you affected by sins you have committed in games in real life?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by markswan, Feb 1, 2010.

1. RenaldoTT

RenaldoTT Well-Known Member

Well you have to understand from Genesis to Malachi (The Old Testament)were the days when Jesus did not come to save the people of this earth, these were the days that if you sinned against God you literally would die, but from Mathew to The Revelation (The New Testament) God gave favor to man, meaning if I sin now, he wont kill me via lightning or turn me into salt, instead my deeds shall be taken note of and I shall be judged after I have died, by my works/deeds. So if in the old testament it said you shall die if you thou art a man and lay with mankind, into days world you wont die, and should not be put to death, it must be made clear that things are made different now that Jesus has came to save us from sin, after all no one thinks it's fair to die for stealing a loaf of bread, or to have their hand cut off. However I don't get your point about condemning women, but about casting the beam out of my eye before trying to take one out of my brother's, yet no one is perfect, so yes we all have sin, but just as I'm trying to make my life right with God, you should also if you know that you're doing something wrong, and about where I get the idea that homosexuality is wrong, I never read that passage to be honest, I grew up in Trinidad, everyone here knows that homosexuality is wrong, however on TV we are blasted by americans that it's a good thing, but we just know that seriously, seeing myself with another man, disgusting, but the more the metropoles promote it the more prone people here are prone to it, the punishment here for a man having sex with a man is life in prison, and if you go to Jamaica and you want to pull that pro gay stuff, trust me you will surely die, and in Uganda they recently made this act that if you are caught being gay you will die by law, which to me is brutal but it's a direct way of persuading people to not go down that road, however it has its side effects, making gay men go into hiding creating other social stresses. But as I said just like homosexuality is not held in high esteem here until recently when many gays have began to show up, same thing has happened with crime as metropoles continuously promote violent filled movies, which to me have poor ratings, seriously. Back nudity 14+ and mild language and mischief, that's seriously ridiculous to expose children at that impressionable age to such things. But the whole focus is getting rich so to hell with our youth, let them destroy the american society, have sex from age 12, get pregnant at age 13, be parents at age 14. All in the name of freedom to all men, and freedom of speech and such. I honestly think that as a role model nation they should have stricter laws, we have strict laws here and I'm quite happy, and honestly, I wish they were stricter in respect to criminal offenses. Americans in my eyes are too soft, they like it too easy.

2. Littlekill

Littlekill Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

I had no idea all i had to do was change my avatar and suddenly my life would flip turn upside down. And the womens would come running to me!

Oh man I should put a picture of some rock hard abs then maybe I'll become a bodybuilder!!!!! OH SHIT!

^holyshitwalloftext

3. RenaldoTT

Honestly using normal isn't in replacement for no homo, it's just something we say as trinidadians. And I'm correct on the incest not 100% making retarded babies thing just so you know.
    Post Merge: [time]1266000812[/time]
    Yea try it and see, you will never know, you will never know, but then again this whole forum is mostly filled with men so you won't get much luck here.

4. Littlekill

I want to have a face to face conversation with you. Would be a very interesting conversation.

5. RenaldoTT

I rather not, you're probably some old dude with one leg and a marble for an eye, so I think I'll stay on this end of my screen, and you can stay on that end thanks.

6. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

I'd have sex with Littlekill regardless of his avatar. Even if it was a burn victim, I'd do Littlekill.

Assumptions FTW.

Atleast you type with little misspellings, that's probably the only thing that I can say that's good about your posts.

7. RenaldoTT

Well you're one desperate chica and you go ahead, have sex with him and catch something, also condemn yourself to hell while you're going at it.

8. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

I'm not desperate, it's just a proven fact that Littlekill is such a hot stud. Not only assuming from his posts. ;3

ASSUMING THAT YOUR RELIGION IS 100% CORRECT FTW.

LITTLEKILL

9. RenaldoTT

So from his posts he's a hot stud? wow you sound like you're a horny little, experimental college girl. And again I must stress, it's not religion that is under scrutiny here. You have to understand that religion and beliefs are two different things. Once you've connected with God in that most powerful way, the experience is nothing you will ever feel from another person on this earth, a pure joy, a pure trust, adding to that actually having a conversation with God, I can't explain it fully, you just have to experience it for your self.

10. Littlekill

That wasnt very nice, but even so. What if I did look like that, you still wouldnt want to see me? Am I not blessed by God enough for you?

That's not very christian like

11. Hypr

Hypr Well-Known Member

Renaldo, let me give you a friendly warning: Natewlie is a girl that you don't want to mess with, especially debate-wise. She can easily put most men, including you, to shame through her words. Even I wouldn't dare to argue or mess with her even though I have more formal education than she does...

12. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Actually I've seen his pictures.

Also this is again, assuming that the way I act online is how I act in real life. BY THE WAY, did you know I'm married?!?!?!?!?! WHO KNEW?

Teehee.

Oh, c'mon. I don't want to actually try and disprove your religious ways, then it's a religion flame war. I can always say that, that voice of God you're hearing is either your own or someone putting those ideas of God's voice in your head. People who hear voices in their head or converse with themselves normally get psychiatric help. That'll go nowhere, how about something that will go somewhere? Like how you contradict yourself or don't think things through. There's a reason why I edit my posts you know.

My jaw dropped.

13. Littlekill

I think God is actually a side effect of Schizophrenia.

Especially when they claim to have spoken with this God.

14. RenaldoTT

Actually I have a right to chose who I want to see or not, if you want to meet me just to talk and not blaspheme against my God then alright, but if war is your cause then no I don't want to meet with you and by how you are speaking right now, you have no good intentions of seeing things my way, you just want to prove you are right and that I'm wrong, which is something I wont walk into.
    That doesn't scare me, you think her words shall deter me from stating my point, did the power of the colonialist stop the African slaves from standing up for what they taught was right in Haiti. I think not
    Post Merge: [time]1266002250[/time]
    You can believe what you want, you won't know unless you try whole heartedly yourself and if you don't by then it will be too late.

15. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Oh c'mon. You don't even know that you're right or wrong, we obviously don't know either, but to claim that you're either right or wrong when you say that you 'hate gays' yet you're all for 'love and peace', seriously? Do I have to say anything more?

I really don't know anything about Haiti besides the quake, so I can't comment.

Along with that, you know that the book you're putting your faith into is written by some guy generations and generations after the events supposedly happened? Do you know the difference between Jesus and Horus? I sure don't. I'm not sure, I think it's okay to put your faith in it, sure, but to claim that it's right is silly. We know sure as much as you in terms of religion, we don't know.

I'm not saying I'm wrong or right, Littlekill didn't even claim that you or him was wrong, notice he said I think. It isn't a you're right, I'm wrong thing, it's just a disagreement to which there's no real answer yet.

16. Littlekill

I meant to have a real conversation to talk about our difference in beliefs, I do find your beliefs interesting, especially on the subject of gays.

17. RenaldoTT

Well if that's your purpose sure, fine, I have no problem with that.

18. Littlekill

Then ill tie you up and make you watch as I sodomize and kill your family.

19. RenaldoTT

Yea sure, and I'm the asinine one.

20. gaynorvader

gaynorvader Well-Known Member

RenaldoTT, I've noticed that your replies to my posts are long and rambling, so I'm going to ask you straight up.
    Why do you believe homosexuality is a sin?

Have you gotten this belief from the Bible passage I mentioned, if so do you keep kosher? I accept that Jesus essentially rewrote the Old Testament according to your beliefs, but I can't find a single passage in the New Testament which denounces homosexuality as a sin.