1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Apollo Justice - Toe Prints Examine

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by powdersnow, Aug 2, 2010.

1. powdersnow

powdersnow New Member

Game: Apollo Justice - Ace Attorney
    Platform: MAC OSX 10.6.4
    Emulator: Desmume 0.9.6

I'm having problems examining the toe prints in the Meraktis Clinic slipper and Alita Tiala's sandals of Episode 2.. ... I move the cursor around the area of the toe prints during the 3D examine mode, but there is no further "examine" button popping up like it does for the rest of my court record evidence. I wonder if it's an anti-piracy glitch for NDS emulators (Except my sister is running it on R4DS on her NDS fine)?

Or is there a VERY specific tiny pixel area I have to put the cursor around? :( I don't usually have this problem with other pieces of evidence.. I've tried the (U) and (E) versions of the ROM, played through the whole game again up til the examining slippers part.....

Thanks so much in advance for anyone that can help!!! I would appreciate it ~_~ Also, I apologize for being like... TWO years late in playing this.. but I LOVE the series (and just discovered it this year...)

2. nobutan

nobutan New Member

I finally got an answer to you. It's problem with the emulator I think and the rom too. In order to get the examine button appear at the slipper, you've to rotate it up side down to see the toe print inside the shoe, then try rolling the pointer around the toe print area till you get the button appear. That's how I got it. For the sandal, you zoom in all the way and look at the sandal from above, then roll the pointer around the toe and the ball-of-the-foot area too. There's where I finally got the examine button appear.

3. powdersnow

powdersnow New Member

I just moved the sandal until my eyes bled and eventually got the examine button. I'm glad that someone responded though, and thank you! ;)

4. Justiceatlast

Justiceatlast New Member

Try turning the shoe on its side so that the toes point to the right and hover around the sandal thong.