1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Anyone of the female sex?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by newstar, Jan 22, 2009.

1. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Well RPG's and FPS's are the best types though a girl character option would be better. Personally I love 'My World My Way' where you play as a princess trying to impress a boy by becoming an adventurer hero :D

2. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Well Super Princess Peach proved just that 8)

3. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Well if I liked mario i'd agree on that; it's obvious that some girls feel threatened as well because of the density of males...

4. Girogex

Girogex Guest

There is no such thing as a male or a female. We are humans ! Say it loud and say it proud !

If you strip of the skin everything inside is the same except for the *cough*genitals*cough*

5. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Erm Hormones and stuff dude. And although not all of my hormones are male that are inside me (Oh yeah shock horror gasp, I have a minute level of estrogen, get over it!) that I have more testosterone which affects how I think... There is a difference but nobody is lesser than anybody

6. Girogex

Girogex Guest

Both hormones are the same. I looked into it once the hormones in the male body reacts to the brain so if you think like a woman you'll get estrogen think like a man you'll get testosterone. You think the hormones change the way you think there only acting on what you already think.

7. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Then... Then... I AM A GIRL!!! XP

8. Girogex

Girogex Guest

It doesn't change that quickly

9. crazytuna

crazytuna Well-Known Member

You know that might be true... Some men produce more estrogen than women XD

10. Deathbreak911

Deathbreak911 Well-Known Member

THAT. EXPLAINS. EVERYTHING!

11. BloodVayne

BloodVayne Well-Known Member

I, for one, welcome our new female overlords :p

12. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Most people have some feminine thoughts dude...
    o_O
    >.<

I like the fact there will be more girls because girls can be nicer than some boys. This one noob on xbox live was shouting "suck my d***!" whenever he killed somebody so I kept shooting in his area to attract enemies towards him to kill him ^_^
    Then I stole his sniper weapon!

13. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Females are superior, hahaha.

That's just the way some people are, more feminine than boyish qualities, I'm pretty sure it doesn't have much to do with hormone levels. Likewise for girls I guess. Some girls like the things guys like hence tomboys.

14. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

That still doesn't explain why I do have 'other' hormones in me unless i've been taking the wrong cold tablets... :/

Well I welcome girls, more to talk about than the usual stuff ^_^

15. crazytuna

You know that more girls means more members, more members means more publicity, more publicity means more members and more members more people to talk to. Everybody wins

16. supersonicsparky

supersonicsparky Well-Known Member

If everybody wins, then where is my homebrew capable PSP?

17. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Young padawan... sometimes in life you have to make your own victories

18. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Basically.

Do you have a PSP-3000? If not then find a compatible PSP battery for Pandora.

PANDORA THAT SHIT.

Poof you're done. Easy peasy.

19. Girogex

Girogex Guest

Young padawan... Sometimes in life you must kicks somebodys ass !

20. crazytuna

Young Padawan... Sometimes in life when you can't kick other people's ass, kick your own