1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Anyone like MUSE?

Discussion in 'Music' started by captain james, Dec 4, 2009.

1. sinharvest24

sinharvest24 Guest

they got a few good one's........

2. denekie

denekie Well-Known Member

Nope ..

3. Anne789

Anne789 Well-Known Member

muse is gooood

[and opera is too?]

4. freshman27

freshman27 Member

XD nice one.....heh, im just joking...but seriously, great band.

5. Awec

Awec Active Member

Muse are fairly good.
    I used to love them but their songs quickly become dull if you listen to them too much.

I think it's disappointing they didn't following the Showbiz/Origin Of Symmetry path. Absolution was a good album but it started their trend of 3-4 Good singles, 8-9 Rubbish filler songs.
    My favourite songs have to be Sunburn, Map of the Problematique, Butterflies and Hurricanes and Bliss.

6. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Mew, I have a pet peeve about the singer's breathing. You can hear his gasp of air everytime after a line from one of his songs.

Also they're touring with The Silversun Pickups and I love The Silversun Pickups but I don't want to pay money to see them opening for The Muse.

7. trimbletown

trimbletown Well-Known Member

super massive vocab fail the word is anxious. Muse is an awesome band in my opinion i think they do go a tiny bit OTT on the distortion but theyve got the right idea.

8. crimsonhikari

crimsonhikari Member

I love Muse ^_^

9. Fineliners

Fineliners Member

I'm going to see them in Manchester in September XD My favourite song is Sunburn off Showbiz.

10. abiyo

abiyo Well-Known Member

Muse was once a great band..but now....the spark is gone..

11. MysticMaja

MysticMaja Well-Known Member

I like Butterflies and Hurricanes, New Born, Sunburn and several tracks from Absolution. I'm not too big on their more recent songs, though. It feels like something's changed :/ But in general, I think Muse is a pretty good band.

12. kanakacheek

kanakacheek Well-Known Member

MUSE??!! I LOVE MUSE!! I first heard of them when I heard their cover of Can't take my eyes off you, I liked their version and decided to check it out. I found Starlight, and fell in love with it too. Then it's a snowball reaction all the way.

My favorite songs are:
    Cave
    Hysteria
    Map of the Problematique
    Supermassive Blackhole
    New Born
    Time is running out
    Sing for Absolution
    Stockholm Syndrome
    Knights of Cydonia
    Falling Away with you
    Unintended
    Uno
    Jimmy Kane
    Twin
    and so on
    ...god I can't write all the songs here or else it'll be spam ha ha.

Their new album is so different from their previous works, but I love Undisclosed Desires and Resistance.

I played Undisclosed Desires for an entire night, to the dislike of my neighbors (ops).

It's the first time I've heard people say they don't like Muse, I must hang with a certain group or something.

But I think doing something different is great. Musicians should never be limited by what the fan wants or thinks the band should be. Giving fans some thing familiar but also throw in some new stuff is good. Or else it'd be a boring band that can only write similar music.

13. jacoppin

jacoppin Member

Lol, i agree with everything except the first song, mine was time is running out

14. captain james

captain james Well-Known Member

another thing i love about muse is i can play loads of there songs on bass
    hysteria is best to play
    also i think we are playin MK Ultra infront of the whole school for children in need :mad: (I have only ever played in front of 200 people and there will be about 800)