1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Anyone like Hellsing?

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by AcroneSF, Jul 9, 2009.

1. dracky w

dracky w Well-Known Member

They need to Work on a new One thou

2. The13Th

The13Th Well-Known Member

quite enjoyed it... Animatin was great plus i loved the OSTs

3. riksa90

riksa90 Well-Known Member

It's brilliant. One of my favorites. I love how 'tasteless' it is. Guts, blood, zombies, werewolfs, huge guns, nazis, and big boobs all in the same baggage. Hirano is such an anarchist, he does what he feels like doing. I like the extras in the tankobotons; -"Drawing him/her is such a pain in the ass, that I'm going to kill him/her next" And he really does it :D Or sometimes characters asre descriped as "almost dead". And then the boob songs :D Hilarious, immature, but hilarious.

My favorites are Alucard (duh), Walter, and the Major.

4. dracky w

dracky w Well-Known Member

Its one of the very few Vampire stories that actually follow the original(before good ol Bram Stoker)

5. hethann

hethann Well-Known Member

i don't understand to story yet because i started watching in the middle...but i was quite interesting....Alucard is such a feared vampire^^

6. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

meh....the first anime was ok, but the newer one is even better!! they actually stick to the story of the manga instead of vearing off into something completely different!

so yes, i'm a fan!

7. exiavalanche

exiavalanche Well-Known Member

I love the series this is how vampires should be like

8. I loooved it. I had a dream I was him, which is off because I'm a girl. It was a freaky dream non the less. ANYWAYS, this Anime was ammaaazing. Didn't read the Manga yet.

9. CrashmanX

CrashmanX Well-Known Member

Anyone watch Hellsing Ultimate?

10. kait

kait Well-Known Member

everibodi who psted here have watched it

guys the new ultimate is out
    anione seen it?
    the grl also transforms but the captain died
    its so bloodi