1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Anyone into Magic The Gathering?

Discussion in 'Sports' started by melfice666, Jan 15, 2010.

1. damanali

damanali Well-Known Member

during my time, legends were legends and rare-gold are expensive..but now, they just make legends from thin air, and rare cards that sucks.

i think 7th edition and onslaught was my last time i collected these cards....

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

When they got rid of Interrupts, it made the old Counterspells worthless. Interrupts were good. Now everything is just an "instant". They dumbed down the game, and in the process got rid of a lot of the stuff that gave the game depth.

I used to collect. Started when Mirage came out, and stopped sometime during Tempest.

I don't know about everyone else, but back when I played with my friends it was all about strategy and using cards to their fullest. Then I tried to start up in College with a few friends, everyone was just concerned with finding the next infinite combo and using it before they changed the rules.

3. damanali

damanali Well-Known Member

that was pretty quick! well, can't blame you... its better to quit early before you know it would be ridicolous to update your collection forever