1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Anyone interested in the new Golden Sun game coming out in a few months?

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by weaponmaster179, Jan 19, 2010.

1. melfice666

melfice666 Well-Known Member

IT WOULD be a sight to behold as Isaac beats pikachu with his sword and psyenergy

2. lopolativo

lopolativo Well-Known Member

wow now that would make me want to buy a wii!
    id totally wanna pwn the competition with felix and pwn em with psynergy!

3. melfice666

for future super smash support the golden sun

4. Dream_CC

Dream_CC Well-Known Member

i want wii and i want to buy golden sun

5. MindFever

MindFever Well-Known Member

I heard Golden Sun DS will make little kittens cry in pain

6. dragneon007

dragneon007 Well-Known Member

from how epic it will be.

7. melfice666

or by the crash of expections...

8. dragneon007

Nah! camelot is a awesome developer! they can even make golf and tennis games EPIC! and it's been enough time for them to think up alot of ideas, I believe in camelot, and I'm sure Golden sun DS will be a badass RPG DS game thats gonna take up hours of my time and the only thing that would make it better is if they added some Wi-Fi so I can use my Own party against others and my own custom Dijinn psynergy strategy. like Garet as a Ninja and his special mixed and match Dijinn's I used ECT.

9. melfice666

I loved the battle system in the old ones
    the random battles also were something I would not entirely hate

10. MindFever

I will eat shit if this game wont be epic... epic fail or not ,that is the question
    Post Merge: [time]1266552190[/time]
    E X A C T L Y ... you , sir ,deserve this game. I was testing your resolve,people. This man here should be an example to you all

11. dragneon007

I as I said before... I'm buying, but only to support this awesome game. 8)
    So i'm a guy? lol I might be a fat chick or a little fat teenager. lol

EDITED*
    or a fat hairy old man.

12. Dream_CC

or an old grandma sitting on the wrecked chair with ds on her hands

13. MindFever

oh... DRAGneon ... right,you like cross-dressing ,sorry for the mistake :p

14. bobafett1136

bobafett1136 Well-Known Member

Never played any Golden Sun or even heard of it. What's all this hype about?

15. MindFever

I didnt play it too,but i watched quite alot of game footage. Immagine Final Fantasy VI but with better gfx and sounds and a longer story (i think...dont quote me on that). Go,hurry...watch some footage dude! (or gal ;) ) Golden Sun DS should be alot of fun

16. melfice666

its the best game ever on GBA, it has exelent grafics and sound in GBA standards, great storyline,good battle system,has many good puzzles that arent too hard,
    Post Merge: [time]1266591485[/time]
    its like FF of nintendo

17. dragneon007

Oh my god! how did you know? by the way we're getting off topic now! so let me stir it right back with my back scratcher by saying this, wouldn't it be cool to see anime cutscenes? Also, reason why I play tales of symphonia is because of golden sun, and now I'm a huge tales fan, but thats thanks to The final fantasy of nintendo.

I have a story on how I ended up with Golden Sun.. one day i decided to go to wal-mart to buy Dragon ball Z the legacy of Goku for the GBA ( first DBZ game ever in US ) so I bought it and was excited and giddy like a japanese school girl and when I started playing it my family was in wal-mart shopping so I went to the car and to my surprise the game sucked! and I ended up beating it in the Car and felt dissapointed thinking maybe if I beat it again something new will happen... so I beat it again in that same day... in the same car... and I said to myself.. I just.. wasted thirty dollars on this piece of crap! so I decided to return it and say that I accidently bought the wrong game and opened it up for someone and came to return it, but it took some convincing and I finally manage to return it and got my money back, but I felt cheated so I wanted a better game and I started browsing the GBA games, but nothing there sparked my interest, and I went over to the Playstation games and saw a demo of final fantasy and said that game looks fun, but I don't have a playstion... then I look back at the GBA games and notice Golden Sun as if it was staring into my soul! and saying BUY ME! I don't suck like Dragon ball Z legacy of Goku. I was like in awe! looking at that boxart and bought it right away and later that day... to my surprise I was in SHOCK! at how Awesome that game was! it blew my mind! I could not believe how good the graphics we're for a GBA game, and how great the story was, it just blew DBZ LOG out of the water! and ever since I became a major fan of golden sun.

18. Dream_CC

whoa that's good to hear that you can return the sucked game, well i never played golden sun on GBA, so i just like want to play it now, hearing that so much people love this game! i'll definitely play golden sun on DS, and i hope it doesn't disappoint me (well it won't) and i hope the graphics would not be broken pixels moving here and there

19. dragneon007

Well, there ya go sonny!, and you betcha it will be a good game I wrecken.

20. timmy1991

timmy1991 Well-Known Member

I actually liked DBZ:LOG I and II... and Buu's fury....
    it was one was one of the first games I bought when I got my GBA...

but Golden Sun just really outpaced everything else, and I really can't wait until this one comes out... I'm gonna download the first 2 to play them again, just to wait for #3