1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Anyone interested in the new Golden Sun game coming out in a few months?

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by weaponmaster179, Jan 19, 2010.

1. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

really, Where does it show the jap release date?

2. dedboy

dedboy Guest

Hiroyuki and Shugo Takahashi, stated that they wanted this game to come out no more than two weeks following the Japanese release date. They said it's now 85% complete, and we'd like to get it out to the states(US) before May. If that changes, it changes. But with FFXIII causing some people to move their line ups, up, I think it will drop sooner than April.

3. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

damn I hope so, but at 85% why haven't they released more info/screens then..

4. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

To create hype maybe...?

5. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

Well I wish all those cool things were in there too.
    A game with all these things will be awesome.
    Also hopefully you can save anywhere you are, like Sands Of Destruction.

6. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

That would do the opposite wouldn’t it.

@dedboy, do you remember any source for that info, can’t find anywhere with any updates like that :S
    I don’t think it’s true tbh.

7. Dream_CC

Dream_CC Well-Known Member

yeah! save point is really annoying, you have to find it first and you can't turn off the game without searching for the crap ouch

8. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

Yes it's so annoying.
    I think we should send an email to a game company to make a RPG for the DS with a list of what should be in it.
    So it will be like the ultimate game.

9. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

Good luck with that,cause I'm ready to bet it'll never happen.
    You can never satisfy everyone.
    If its hard,people grumble its hard.
    If its easy,people complain its easy.

10. Arron_zero

Arron_zero Well-Known Member

Not really. I think being able to save anywhere kinda takes a bit of the challenge away. Having save points in most good rpgs makes you have to plan how you use your SP and stuffs and be more conservative in battle while being able to save anywhere may give you the feeling where you're not as desperate at winning a battle as if you lose you can just load. That's just my opinion anyway xD

11. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

Yeah that's true.

12. dragneon007

dragneon007 Well-Known Member

Am I the only one that is actually gonna buy this game? I mean a game like this doesn't come around to often and we only waited like 8 years for a sequel... plus I'm sure this wont be like another chrono trigger ds sales, but still am I the only person thats gonna buy this game on day one?

13. Dream_CC

then make it not too hard and not too easy
    just like ehm Luminous Arc maybe?

14. Arron_zero

Arron_zero Well-Known Member

Most hardcore gamers actually complain that both luminous arc 1 and 2 are too easy. It depends on the individual how hard a game is actually. For example my friend breezed through draglade while I had difficulty at even the 1st stage boss(the dragon). While I find the difficulty of valkyrie profile just right, he couldn't beat some battles without pluming someone. It depends on you actually.

15. xelados

xelados Well-Known Member

Definitely. I've been looking forward to it for a few years. Here's hoping Camelot produces a fitting end to the series.

16. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

The GBA games never had save points, on DS it will probably be the same, but who knows..

17. GoldenTalesGeek

GoldenTalesGeek Well-Known Member

Nope. "Golden" came from the Golden Sun series, "Tales" from Namco's Tales of series! Adding the fact that I'm a geek, and presto! You get me! ;D

18. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

Yeah that could work.
    Also maybe have difficulties that you choose at the beginning of the game.
    Example Easy, Medium, Hard.

19. Dream_CC

that's nice to hear
    oh yeah just like phantasy star zero (each race has each difficulty right?) hmmm will there be a game like that?

20. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

Well in Phantasy Star Zero you started off as easy, then after you finished the game it goes to normal and then when you finish it on normal you go to hard.
    I think it was like that.
    Hopefully Golden Sun will be awesome.