1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Anyone here Still Interested in Digimon?

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by DragonQuester, Jan 24, 2008.

1. mekusho

mekusho Well-Known Member

Digimon is simply awesome.
    Woah, I haven't been on this site for months haha.
    Sorry, busy, gonna move to Japan, going to a university there.
    Maybe it'll be the Todai university (Tokyo uni).
    But, I heard from some friends that go to that uni, that the exam is pretty damn intense.
    Anyway, back to the topic. I heard that they're going to make a digimon world game for the ps3,
    just like the classic ps1 digimon world 3. Can't wait.

2. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

[quote author=mekusho link=topic=4799.msg75556#msg75556 date=1212831928]
    Digimon is simply awesome.
    Woah, I haven't been on this site for months haha.
    Sorry, busy, gonna move to Japan, going to a university there.
    Maybe it'll be the Todai university (Tokyo uni).
    But, I heard from some friends that go to that uni, that the exam is pretty damn intense.
    Anyway, back to the topic. I heard that they're going to make a digimon world game for the ps3,
    just like the classic ps1 digimon world 3. Can't wait.
    [/quote]Whoa, awesome! If there is a PS3 version, Im getting that! Ill add it to my other PS3 collection of games, and man, a lot of PS3 games that are coming out are my favourite! DBZ Burst Limit, etc.

3. digimon

yeah digimon is cool way better then the pokemon cartoon i played digimon before and hoped and wished one day life would be that cool but life will always be the same i would watch digimon more then pokemon .

4. gryphoondawn

gryphoondawn Well-Known Member

sorry but NO- not interested. The idea of digimon was great but the story and the posting and reaction shot was not convincing. The hook/ the beginning was interest me but as the story goes by, it became lame. Too much fighting. Try to watch a other anime and/or film

5. mekusho

Were not talking about watching another anime or film, just about whether people are still interested in Digimon haha ;)
    Yeah, hell yeah !
    I mean come on, a digimon world for the ps3 ? It was already freaking awesome on the playstation 1 and just imagine what the game would be like with playstation 3 graphics. But, somehow, I heard that they plan on canceling the game, wikipedia even deleted the info they had on it. But I guess that happens with a lot of games, they say they cancel and then bring the game about 2 months later out. In each way, I can't wait for the next gen digimon games. It'll be without a doubt perfect !!!

6. Jonias86

Jonias86 Member

Yea Digimon rocks my favorite season is season 2 with Davis and Veemon, Imperial Dramon FM is cool!

7. ronnie42

ronnie42 Active Member

im confused,who said digimon was before pokemon?, ::) also shame on you admin,aren't you meant to type proper english ::)

anyway i love to a see pc morpg for digimon because then you could walk around as anything,get new digimon expansions,maybe we could get to see mods of characters from randon series like dbz or maybe sonic.lol ;D

8. SCK

SCK Member

oh I am ^^
    I do not really care much about it, but I can honestly say, I LOVE the first season. I am deffinetly going to buy a DVD box of it if I happen to find one ;D

9. mekusho

He did type proper English ?
    ''Umm'' is an onamatopy meaning it is proper English.
    But, back to the topic.
    There already is a digimon morpg, no sorry, there are already two digimon morpgs !!
    One's Japanese and the other one is Korean.
    I actually tried the Korean one and it's pretty awesome.

Duuuudeeee, I like searched for digimon season 1 DVD's for months !!
    Then I was like, screw this I'm just gonna do it the illegal way haha.

10. ronnie42

ronnie42 Active Member

haha i think everyone does it the illegal way.lol.but why download it when you can watch it online ;D
    anyway what morpg?im never heard of any japan,korean morpg,seems odd because i'd thought someone like that would be known by lots of people :eek: also maybe a mmorpg would be better ;D

11. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

mmorpg = massively multiplayer online role playing game. morpg would be the same without massively.

World of Warcraft is a widely known MMORPG.

12. ronnie42

ronnie42 Active Member

lmfao.most people know that ::)
    anyway it would be a great idea

13. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

MMORPG = Monstrously Multiplayer Off-track Rape Partying Gays

Stupid, yes.

I was never into Digimon.

14. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

Except I'm not gay, nor am I into rape or partying, so that disproves that theory :p

try again later :)

15. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

MMORPG = Many Man Online Role Playing Girl

16. Renji217

Renji217 Well-Known Member

I guess you want her role to be a cat girl, dont you. (>0.0)>

17. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

Hey guys lets stay on topic.. Anyways, I really do hope they make a Digimon World type game for the PS3

18. calvin_0

yup, although all the online game that i pay doesnt have catgirl in it...and the latest MMORPG that i play need real cash to get the Neko Mimi.....

anyway, I hope they would make a digimon world game in PS3 with online capability =P

19. mekusho

I really can't wait for the next gen. digimon games.
    I'm like on fire, and the only thing that can cool me is new digimon games.
    Anyway, you guys, how do you think that the new digimon will look like ?
    I like victorywargreymon, he's awesome !! And I can't wait for the new omegamon.
    Haha, I'm such a geek ;D

20. calvin_0

to me, nothing is better then good old Gatomon\Tailmon.....

Neko-ken! (lighting paw in english)