1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Anyone here Still Interested in Digimon?

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by DragonQuester, Jan 24, 2008.

1. xCharlottex

xCharlottex New Member

Digimon is badass

2. ronnie42

ronnie42 Active Member

digimon was one of the best shows ever,lved,my favorite was metalgreymon because he looked the coolest but they forced warogreymon on him,it annoyed me because metalgreymon looked like a mega form already.

3. mekusho

mekusho Well-Known Member

Everybody heard about the Digimon world online coming (maybe) out for the Playstation 3 ? Apparently it would be made to let people experience going to the digimon world and training your digimon and stuff. It isn't sure yet whether it'll come out or not.

4. ronnie42

ronnie42 Active Member

wow.so does digimon online coming to pc?also maybe it could allow u to make own digimon,custimise.

5. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

[quote author=mekusho link=topic=4799.msg61050#msg61050 date=1207998684]
    Everybody heard about the Digimon world online coming (maybe) out for the Playstation 3 ? Apparently it would be made to let people experience going to the digimon world and training your digimon and stuff. It isn't sure yet whether it'll come out or not.
    [/quote]
    oh yeah you and I talked about that earlier.. that would be pretty cool

6. ronnie42

ronnie42 Active Member

also maybe they could allow character upload so u could be either a digimon or a custom tamer like sonic or dbz.lol.maybe pokemon could fight digimon cause pikachu could fight metalgreymon,pikachu could have a toilet accident.lmfao.anyway would lv to see digimon back on tv but maybe they could bring on digimon cgi movie ;D

7. DragonQuester

Haha toilet accident.. But if it is happening, Im interested

8. kingofgamemasters777

kingofgamemasters777 Well-Known Member

they did its on Toon Disney now

9. ryjael32

ryjael32 Member

hey i got a movie and it have both a part on the 1st and 2nd season!!!

and i really like eggs

i just hope that i could watch the ending of both seasons and seasons 3-5

10. kaineru

kaineru Well-Known Member

The Digimon games are not that on par with pokemon's but when it comes to the anime Digimon outdones their cute counterparts... though many topics on the Digimon anime is a little to serious at times.

11. devinjulian

devinjulian Well-Known Member

o_O People LIKED Digimon?! ???
    I did not know that.
    I'm sorry, but I could never even force myself to watch it.

12. ronnie42

ronnie42 Active Member

i think digimon is better than pokemon but digimon only didnt do well because most people were already addicted to pokemon games but now since they keep repeatin then digimon should bring out a new digimon game for psp to compete with the ds, the pokemon

13. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

umm no? digimon was around long before pokemon.

14. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

yup, yup Digimon appear as Digital Pet Monster toy....... evoled from Tamagochi

[​IMG]

15. zidane2

zidane2 New Member

I always like the 2nd season of digimon.

16. zidane2

zidane2 New Member

In digimon 2nd season i liked when the digimon learn to change to a dna digimon.
    I remember there was Paeldramon,Sylphimon,Imperialdramon,but i also loved where they battled
    BlackWarGreymon. ;)

17. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Online Digimon would be Awesome, if I could play ;D

And if I could, I'll bring out my Angels & Demons team :)

18. DragonQuester

Oh I use to have one of those. It was red, when I was the age of 5 or 6. And I use to link with my friend, and battle him. It was so uber cool ;D

19. jCherry

jCherry Member

I remember loving Digimon when I was a kid. I only like the first two seasons and the 4th season now. Now it's all about Pokemon, babeh!
    Seasons 3 and 5 bore me. D<
    I also had the red Digital Pet Monster toy when I was about 6 or 7. Then I lost it ;~;

20. PhatomKids

PhatomKids Well-Known Member

4th season which one is it...??? Well anyway its not realy all about pokemon now some of us dont give a dame for pokemon but i am still up for a battle so anyone ??