1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Anyone here Still Interested in Digimon?

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by DragonQuester, Jan 24, 2008.

1. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

Yeah Ive heard of it.. It sounds pretty cool, but season one in my opinion was the most original! :)

2. Sonica

Sonica Well-Known Member

Digimon Savers (dub name, Data Squad) got an fight-happy Agumon in it. Then again, his partner, Masaru, love to fight. The other main characters are Yoshino (whoa, 18 years old) and Lalamon (who got one of the worse named attack ever, 'Sing a Song') and Tohma (resident smart guy) and Gaomon (local wolf Digimon).

Though amusing, nothing beats Takato and Guilmon's interaction. :D

3. DragonQuester

All I heard of was Gaomon, Agumon and Guilmon from that series so far.. Im kinid of confused, Tai had agumon before? Is it the same one with a different tamer?

4. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

I've never heard of Digimon Savers (Data Squad) before, is it good? And Sing a Song lol.

5. DragonQuester

Ive heard of it but never actually watched it. It sounds interesting though. Haha Sing a Song

6. anandjones

Yeah I just watched a bit of Savers on youtube and there is agumon at the start of ep 1.

7. DragonQuester

The same one Tie owned?

8. anandjones

Yeah I think so, I only watched a bit where he's running in a dark tunnel. He's looks a bit different though.

9. Sonica

Sonica Well-Known Member

Same family/type, but personality wise, different Agumon. Unless Tai's Agumon grew bigger, wear red claw/hand bands thing, love fighting and fried eggs... (sounds like a fanfiction idea).

10. ZSabber

ZSabber New Member

There is an Agumon, but there is for WarGreymon VictoryGreymon, and ShineGreymon, in Frontires there is BurningGreymon .... will I think thats all I know about Greymon Brothers by name

11. anandjones

I like the Dark WarGreymon. It looks cool.

12. DragonQuester

Cool, so there are tons of different Greymons!

13. PhatomKids

PhatomKids Well-Known Member

there is a MetalGreymon,SkullGreymon,Gaiomon no grey but still belong to the greymon family,AncientGreymon

As requested by Digimon's sponsor, Bandai, in order to grab the older Digimon fans, Bandai wanted the reappearance of a Digimon from the old series, which was chosen to be Agumon

14. anandjones

That's alot of greymons-any other family like that?

15. PhatomKids

there is alot you just need to find

there is,

Nature Spirits: Represents the northern part of the Digital World. Digimon belonging to the Nature spirits family generally have a green, map-like background. These are primarily Insect, Reptile, and Animal type Digimon

Wind Guardians: Represents the eastern area of the Digital World. Digimon cards in this family have a deep blue cloudy background. Digimon from this family are predominantly Plant, Angel, and Bird-like Digimon.

Metal Empire: Represents the western area of the Digital World. The background for this type of Digimon is a gold circuitry pattern. Digimon from this family are mostly Machine Digimon.

Nightmare Soldiers: Represent the southern section of the Digital World. Digimon of this family have a dark gray, cloudy background on their cards. Digimon of this family primarily consist of demon, Undead, and other mythological and mystical Digimon.

Deep Savers: Represents the oceans of the Digital World. Digimon of this family have card backgrounds which are bright blue with bubbles. They are made up mostly of Aquatic Digimon.

Virus Busters: Represents a group of heroic digimon that fight against evil. The background for these digimon is a white sunburst with so called "DigiCode" patterned in it. There is no set type for the virus busters, but as the name indicates, they are primarily data and vaccine attribute Digimon.

Dark Area: Represents unnatural and evil Digimon which seek to destroy the rest of the Digital World. Digimon from this family have a black background. As with the virus busters there is no set criteria for this family, but most of them are abnormal, evil, and very powerful. It no longer appears after the release of Digital Monster Card Game α (mostly absorbed by the Nightmare Soldiers family).

Jungle Trooper: Represents mainly plant Digimon. This Digimon family is comparatively new; it didn't appear until the release of Digital Monster Card Game

Dragon's Roar: Represents any Digimon that even vaguely resembles a dragon. This Digimon family is comparatively new; it didn't appear until the release of Digital Monster Card Game

Unknown Group: The final Digimon family represents Digimon which do not fit in any other family. Cards from this family have a yellowish-brown cloud background. These Digimon are primarily either too unique to belong in another group or are too weak to have a certain bearing. It no longer appears after the release of Digital Monster Card Game

16. anandjones

Whoa, way to keep me occupied. That's much more than I needed to know, thanks anyway.

17. PhatomKids

i think there is quite a few more don't really have time to list them all out... Among all the family i like Unknown Group the best because they have digimon i like best... Chaosmon

18. Renji217

Renji217 Well-Known Member

i havent wached the anime since season 3 but i have bean playing the ones for thr DS. My favorite is Merage Gaogamon Burst Mode or Rosemon Burst Mode.

19. DragonQuester

Whoa Phantomkids, you sure know a lot about digimon! ;) I know a lot, but not that much! :p Thanks for the info

20. PhatomKids

i just copy and paste the whole thing... Since it will be to tired to type it out. One more thing there is no N to my name.