1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Anyone have R4i Gold Plus card?

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by joesmith, Nov 18, 2011.

1. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

original R4s will not work on a DSi. if you're restricting to ds/ds lite then the cyclods evolution needs to be in the list too.

2. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Oh yeah. Forgot that. It's so weird that there is so many carts, and only like 4 teams actually make official carts.

3. temps

temps Member

My sons have been using R4i Gold Plus cards on DSiXL for more than six months, with more than fifty games. They are completely reliable with the latest firmware 1.7 and kernel 2.6. They run all the latest games provided you update the .dats and using the download elsewhere on this site http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=43121.2725. I have noticed that there have been no new updates since May and it took me a long time to find the .dats on RomUlation, so thanks very much to Jhon 591 for providing them. I hope that R4i Gold Plus does provide "official" updates more regularly.
    Did anyone find out if wood really will run on them? I've tried to make it run but it didn't work, but I'm no expert.

4. aznkenny

aznkenny New Member

has anyone gotten pokemon conquest to work on this card?

5. HOPEICAN

HOPEICAN Active Member

Works great on 'r4igold 3ds' from r4ids.cn using wood 1.49

Is this R4i Gold Plus made by someone different?

6. aznkenny

aznkenny New Member

R4i Gold Plus is from r4ids.com not .cn

do you know of any way to get it to work on this cart?

7. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Download the latest firmware from the site.
    Then simply download a patched version of Conquest and start playing.

You know how to install firmware right?

8. aznkenny

aznkenny New Member

Yea I patched it and installed their kernel 2.6 doesnt work with the USA or Euro version of this game. But with the Japanese version it is fine. only problem is i cant read japanese and i would like to be able to read the game. hopefully the next kernel update will support the game?

or does anyone else know how to get this game working...

9. temps

temps Member

there is a new version kernel v2.7 and firmware v1.8