1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Anyone have a Lavesta egg?

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by PandaGeist, Oct 10, 2012.

1. PandaGeist

PandaGeist Member

Hey does anyone happen to have a larvesta egg? Im trying to make my bug type party :3

2. Neon32

Neon32 Neo-Noir

i dont have the egg, but i do have a Larvesta (from my pokemon white).

3. PandaGeist

PandaGeist Member

is there anyway you can breed and egg for me i dont have much to give but i will give a genesect

4. maxmahito

maxmahito Well-Known Member

LOL...are you joking? We can get a Genesect for free from Wifi.

5. PandaGeist

PandaGeist Member

yeah thats great dont have to act like an ass i never said you couldnt maybe some one wanted 2 of them ever think of that

6. maxmahito

maxmahito Well-Known Member

Nay, mate.My intention was never to make fun of you.You got me completely wrong.I was merely hinting that you should probably change your offer if you are seriously looking for a trade.
    It's all about a game, no need of fighting between humans for imaginary pokemon ;)

7. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

If you have a copy of Pokemon Black and White 1, go to route 18, to a house and meet a pokemon ranger who will give you Larvesta Egg. Easier doing that than hope someone to exhange it with you. Just suggesting a much simple solution to your request since it hasn't got anywhere.

But, I'll try see what I can do to help. Hopefully I can breed an egg based on the Volcarona that I have. But will need time to get one, getting them to breed takes time. :)

Edit:

Sent my 2 vocarona into the day-care center, not sure if it will work or not or when I'll be informed by the day-care caretakers.

8. PandaGeist

PandaGeist Member

eh sorry lol didnt mean to go off meh hinges yeah i got the egg last night... had a hard time connecting to anyone lmao
    but im looking for people that are willing to help me in breeding the best bugs that i can... i dont use genesect because i dont like using legends :3

9. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Here's my self bred Larvesta Egg : http://www.mediafire.com/?3qb32otftwt742e

Got them from breeding 2 Vocarona(s) at the day-care center. Took me just 24 hours to get one.