1. This forum is in read-only mode.

anyone else graduated?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by xkoolguy90x, Jun 26, 2009.

1. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

I hope you will continue study.
    pfft!!!

2. koyuchan

koyuchan Well-Known Member

yeah..i will..a bit..maybe..

3. meganova

why don't you take part-time job?

4. koyuchan

I want , but it ain't easy in my country, it's like,
    So far away the place and my mom didn't allow me to take the job if nobody drive me there and take me back to home.
    She didn't allow me take taxi too.
    so here i am, holiday, alone, with same activities everyday. :(

5. meganova

....sob...sob...I'm pity for ye...*sniff*
    My little sister also like ye...I have to drive her to school everyday....starting yesterday until......i don't know...

6. koyuchan

LOL good luck with that , that's called Nice brother, i don't have any siblings here =x
    anyway we out of the topic. :p

7. meganova

Sorry..sorry..
    anyways,good luck to those who still haven't graduated.

8. alexong96

alexong96 Well-Known Member

we don't have any graduation...(damn school) but at least we had our fun batch night...
    ...I miss my old classmates T-T
    oh yeah, I forgot, I finished grade school 3 months ago.

9. shaNa-chan

shaNa-chan Well-Known Member

1 more year and I will graduated from highschool..hehe.. :)

10. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

I wish our school really did anything for us when we finished school

11. shaNa-chan

shaNa-chan Well-Known Member

Like what CJ? ;)

12. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

What I would hope for when I graduate from college is the same as when I finished High School,,.,.,the various people coming to you giving you money and congratulating..hehe :p

13. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

My school was..small...

Most graduates were 7 (it wasn't a conventional school, but we still had all the stuff a normal one has, except those gowns)...

I hated the experience-why?

I'm an anti social kinda guy-I really didn't want to go even though I was the only student worthy of the ranks school captain/honour student even though it never officially had those ranks...

I even tried to make sure my parents never found out about the dang thing-rather skip any social getherings with people who I rather not bother knowing...well more than what I knew anyway.

14. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Err, why does that worry me that you asked that?
    You are definately Meganova's sister

I was just hoping they actually did anything at all

15. Luga

Luga Well-Known Member

I have graduated from VA. It was a pain in the rear because VA is a welfare state.

16. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

I had an entire thread about my final year, just go look it up :D

17. k9112009

k9112009 Well-Known Member

I finally graduated from secondary school after two years of absence from school...but this school sucks! absolutely no challenge! Doesn't stimulate my mind enough! I graduated no.1 despite my IQ having been degraded by almost 10-15 points!

18. nomercy

nomercy Well-Known Member

Hmm, ask again in three to four months, then I hope I have my master's degree.

And if you want some sort of ceremony for graduation, ask your school board! It's not like it's difficult to organize, not expensive, and students appreciate it. Just get a group of students who'd want this (even younger year students) and say yes to this. Then discuss it with the school's board (psst, they're only people...)

19. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

And might I add, if you want a "victory" party of sorts when you finish College that you better be sure you deserve it.

I mean, wouldn't you look silly (or stupid at most) if you celebrated Graduating College if you had alot of failing grades & had a criminal record to boot?

At my Uni, Magna Cum Laude & Summa Cum Laude Graduates are usually the ones their Colleges &/or Fraternities/Sororities give celebratory parties of this kind.

20. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

What the hell?
    Nice names for those schools aye?