1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Any1 play mystery dungeon explorers of sky

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by hlw_rocer, Oct 15, 2009.

1. Sarah Kreuz

Sarah Kreuz Well-Known Member

You got it...almost. :) Don`t buy the same Game twice. So we won`t get such a crap, if it ain`t supportet. We would become TONS of new elements, if they would see that these "Editions" don`t sell. But...it`s almost Christmas-Time. Things won`t change.

2. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

Still, people didn't buy the first one in the first place, so now the stupid marketing hooked them, and they wanna buy it.

3. aznpyromaniac406

aznpyromaniac406 Active Member

It's not like this is anything new. It's the same as Yellow version from R/B, Crystal from G/S, Emerald from S/R and Platinum from D/P; same game with improvements and additional story.

4. BioWarfare

BioWarfare Active Member

GameSpot are the best. And they haven't even bothered reviewing this game yet. I played it though. It is pretty good but if you have played Explorers of Time or Darkness then don't bother.

5. xelados

xelados Well-Known Member

Reviews are no replacement for trying it out yourself. Since it's here on ROMulation, just freakin' download it and try it for yourself. Relying on reviews is closeminded.

6. _luigi_

_luigi_ Well-Known Member

how many special episodes are there i have sunneflora's eppisode played and finnished i am now in the future (main story)

7. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

There are 5 special episodes.