1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Any wrestling fans here?

Discussion in 'Sports' started by atmizi69, Mar 15, 2009.

1. dancubs

dancubs Well-Known Member

It's guys like you that made me quit. You just looooove John Cena so much, it's just irritating to see him win the crowd even if that mofo got pinned. Ugh. And around the time I was starting to quit wrestling, it was the draft, so Cena was practically everywhere.

2. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

XD u mad at cena lovers

cena is pretty cool, i like him.

3. dancubs

No, I'm not mad at Cena lovers. I just don't like fans who are shallow. Who only go along with what others think are cool. Who only think that whoever the WWE is priming to be the champ is the only one who deserves to be the champ. Cena has no depth. He's just like Superman. No matter what happens, people love him.

That ain't cool.

4. sylar1000

It's the same with everyone who is a face, it's all the same, Are you honestly getting that mad over a show that has barely clothed men grabbing each other everywhere?

5. dancubs

I'm not mad at the show either. If someone stops watching Iron Chef because they don't like the dishes, does that mean they're mad at the show? Nope. Same goes for me.

I just stopped watching because it got monotonous watching the same guy do the same thing every other week. And yeah, the whole concept of sweaty half naked men turned me off for I was peaking puberty when I realized, this type of shit is kind of gay when you think about it.

6. sylar1000

XD, now you're trying to make sure heterosexuality is known, this is getting more hilarious by the minute. You seem to let it get to you that people like someone that you don't like.

7. dancubs

You keep assuming! It's not that I don't like the man, it's just, I don't like what the WWE has done to him, and how people respond to it. The Wwe has primed Cena to be the ultimate Face. Everyone's favorite son of a bitch, but everyone just seems to eat it all up and chant along! That's what I don't like.

8. sylar1000

They did the same with The Rock and Austin, it's always the same, you should be used to it.

9. dancubs

The Rock got his ass kicked a fair amount of times. So did Steve Austin, he was going against Vince. John Cena is a different story. That's just how I felt, thus I quit watching wrestling.

10. Gangrel

Gangrel Member

Man,I too used to be a fan,but not anymore. I like the old WWF better than today's WWE coz there were many new wrestlers that I don't recognize and many of the WWF legends now
    in TNA,like the Dudley Boyz,Kurt Angle and etc. Back then,people use to call the WWF the
    'Attitude Era'.

11. Buppazugan

Buppazugan Well-Known Member

Who doesn't miss the Attitude Era? It was like wrestling prime!

12. hezi

hezi New Member

JACK SWAGGER IS GOING TO WRESTLEMANIA OMFGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd

13. sinharvest24

sinharvest24 Guest

Screw wrestling...

MMA Rocks!!!

14. Buppazugan

MMA is terrible, 90% of the match is just them on the floor cowering and covering their faces.

15. dblood

dblood Well-Known Member

I barley watch wrestling now I used to watch it alot when eddie guerreo and chris benoit were alive and when they were in smackdown together

16. sinharvest24

sinharvest24 Guest

well if it was you in there would you want to get your face smashed in? and wrestling is just an act. none of it is real. In MMA a fight can go either way, wrestling winner's are predetermine.

17. Buppazugan

So? WWE doesn't claim to be real, and it is fun to watch. MMA is supposed to be real, yet there are so many stories of their fights being fixed.

18. Gangrel

Gangrel Member

It's true that WWE is a fake,but there were certain events was real.There was a report that Batista got into a real-life fistfight with Booker T. The incident was reported on WWE.com, with both men telling their sides of the story. The fight was believed to stem from the idea that Batista considered himself to be better than the rest of the roster due to his main event status and relatively quick climb to achieve it.

19. Sbf93

Sbf93 Well-Known Member

I said it before but will do it again: If you want real fights watch deathmatches. IWA BJW CZW WXW ... There are lot of companies around the world who make them.

20. Adam@Adam

Adam@Adam Active Member

Are you serious?!