1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Any wrestling fans here?

Discussion in 'Sports' started by atmizi69, Mar 15, 2009.

1. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

I love K1, that isn't wrestling, but its cool, violent and 100% real... but I enjoy WWE too, its easier and funnier to watch :)

2. billa24

billa24 New Member

ITZ GONE BORIN NOW TOOOO FAKE WWF WAS SIK THOUGH THEY HAD SIK CHAARTCERS DEFINTELY ENTERTAININ (SORI BOUT SPELLIN )

3. Mario94

Mario94 Well-Known Member

Its too boring because it is so obvious it is fake

4. Mikiie

Mikiie Well-Known Member

I'm watching Smackdown! right now, I understand that it's fake - But that's ok, almost every TV show we watch is fake xD

5. Juilliard

Juilliard Member

I used to be a real wrestling fan. Like... i would imitate their entrances before dinner, spraying me mum with water like Triple H... but not until grew weary and decided to play jackstone with my dog. XD jk.

6. Hyrata

Hyrata New Member

^
    Ahahaha, thats sooo like me past 3 years

7. bankaiichigo987

bankaiichigo987 Well-Known Member

hey you guys, do you guys ever watch any puro? not WWE, puro?

8. silverkitty2012

silverkitty2012 Well-Known Member

Hey, what about girls? I loved wrestling since i was a little girl and my dad used to take me to Madison square garden to see macho man, hogan, Jake the snake, Andre the giant, etc etc etc. I still watch Monday night raw and Friday night smackdown. My daughter is an umaga fan and i think Jeff hardy is really sexy. mysterio and kingston are awesome high flyers and the old school wrestlers still drop by every now and then, like Ricki the dragon steamboat and rick flair. HHH/the game is still in action and Batista muscles are getting bigger by the year. I have not played the games though (smackdown vs raw), which is sad, because i like WWE so much. The divas are still half naked for you guys who want to view that. they wear the smallest amount of clothing they can get away with. lol. And to you people complaining about it being fake...keep in mind that except for reality t.v., EVERYTHING else on t.v is fake too. all the movies, and shows you watch are staged just like WWE!

9. Kingo33

Kingo33 Well-Known Member

I love werstling

10. AceKilla

AceKilla Well-Known Member

Love it till now, but to sad because WWE Shows and programs are banned at my country because of an accident of a 6 years old boy who made a Rock Bottom move to his brother that only a 4 years old. The little one died instantly. Up till now any extreme shows is prohibited in my country (WWE, UFC and all other extreme sports)

11. Kingo33

Kingo33 Well-Known Member

Its fake but pedgriee is kinda GAYY

12. -a55-

-a55- Well-Known Member

damn, i love wwe, and all wrestleing brands for that matter, even though it's scipted the moves they do still hurt and are hard to do. ALthough lately it's been pretty boring, since they went to a PG rating. if people want to watch old wrestleing events and even live shows(including pay-per views) go to www.lwhdtv.com they have more wrestleing that anyone can ever watch.

13. silverkitty2012

silverkitty2012 Well-Known Member

i got one better...the batista bomb. lmao...very gay

14. Mikiie

Mikiie Well-Known Member

One word:
    Eugene.

15. Sythian

Sythian Well-Known Member

Not a big follower of WWE anymore or TNA for that matter. Though I do follow ROH and a lot of the independent promotions around Australia. I myself did training for a couple of years and have been involved in a few spots at shows in Melbourne, more frequently WrestleRock (www.wrestlerock.com.au).

Anyone who has lost faith in the major promotions should check out what kind of local talent is around as they're not so restricted.

16. mizzsolero

mizzsolero Active Member

Used to watch too much WWE,
    dated a wrestler for a while (PWG california) so just watched that :D

Now watch TNA, all the semi good wrestlers went there :O
    but its hard to follow wrestling decent in holland, they dont show it on tv (or have I been missing out?)

17. Mikiie

Mikiie Well-Known Member

TNA is coming to Australia and I'm veery happy.

18. mizzsolero

mizzsolero Active Member

Hes the honkey tonk man!

This was a whiiile ago:
    [​IMG]

19. WWE.freak

WWE.freak Member

WRESTLING ftw
    what a shame jeff HARDY's gone.

20. Mikiie

Mikiie Well-Known Member

He'll be back very soon
    He's just taking a holiday probably.
    Still on the roster I notice ;)
    Never take anything in wrestling seriously :p
    Did you guys see what the undertaker did to Teddy long in the limo?
    that was absolutely hilarious.