1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Any Tennis Players or Fans?

Discussion in 'Sports' started by kesel5588, Feb 27, 2009.

1. quickcaster

quickcaster Well-Known Member

i play and watch tennis won a trophy for junior player got 2nd damn if only i didn't trip on my shoe laces

2. kaze13

kaze13 New Member

seriously consider trying to develop a good drop shot.
    i know when i play there's nothing more frustrating when you are at the back
    court and someone just drops one right over the net. you could also
    try to learn to hit a kick serve. but be carfeul or you could tear your rotator cuff
    like i did (but at least i can hit a kick serve know o.o). also try to figure out the kind of game he plays.
    is he a baseliner? net player? hard hitter?

3. NotForSale

NotForSale Active Member

Tennis is a great game, and I am pretty good at it. I was ranked # 1 in my school... for a day. Then I lost a challenge and got bumbed down to 3rd -.-

4. GideonB

GideonB Well-Known Member

I like tennis a lot and can play at a basic level but I'm not very good at it -.-

5. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

Tennis is awesome

6. nemesis11

nemesis11 Well-Known Member

tennis is my life ,my favourite sport and i practice tennis everyday 2 hours!!! ROGER FEDERER THE BEST EVER

7. Raqueldms

Raqueldms Well-Known Member

Everyone here in Brazil prefers soccer or volleyball, but I looooooove tennis! :D

Federer! \o/

And of course, our champion Gustavo Kuerten (Guga) \o/

8. diestarlyt

diestarlyt New Member

tennis was my dream when i was younger but i think i was braindead then and my grandpa just wanted me to wear skirts. I think this is strange but it explains why i barely wear skirts nowadays =D

9. JamesWentworth

JamesWentworth New Member

Tennis is the best! its a real sport, unlike say... cricket. Im jst kidding. Federer FTW!

10. ReiKoizumi

ReiKoizumi Member

Hi, I'm Rei the new member here . ;D
    I do like Tennis but I have a same problem with kesel5588 but it's not my friend . It's my sister she's 2 years older than me and when we are playing tennis together she always playing better than me . I'm kinda down and nervous when playing with her and now i rarely practice tennis... :-\