1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Any lucid dreamers here?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mikeac, Sep 11, 2010.

1. awesomebros

awesomebros Well-Known Member

Are lucid wet dreams possible?

2. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

CAN BE! i saw it on American dad one time :p (what he hell ya think imma try for :p)

3. doughboy

doughboy Guest

im trying it tonight......

4. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

bet you can't wait to have realistic fun that will never happen in real life >:D

5. awesomebros

awesomebros Well-Known Member

7-boobed women here I come!

6. doughboy

doughboy Guest

funny guy.......i have a girlfriend....maybe your right, she won't let me bang her >:[ :D
    hahahah.......haha.....

7. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

well...your dreams is your chance! (make her do what you want :p :p :p) (watch me get a warning for this post :p)

8. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Here's a similarly older topic for you :)

http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=13128.msg141828#msg141828

& as you can see by my post:

I've been a lucid dreamer as early as I can remember & I never needed any awareness training to do so.

Loony is one to:

9. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

^ any more I believe there is very little loony cannot do, and he is starting to scare me. :p

10. will1008

will1008 Well-Known Member

I have those sometimes. One time, in my dream I lost something or did something bad but I told myself "It's okay, I'm dreaming anyway"

11. Cahos Rahne Veloza

loony & seph have always scared me since day 1, both of them are so enigmatic.

12. damanali

damanali Well-Known Member

When I was in Highschool and college, i use dream to help me finish a game or help me study. When I am stuck in a level of a game, i just go to sleep and think of the game's possible solutions and I would sometimes wake up in the early morning and try what i just dreamt and well, it worked.

I also use my dreams to continue studying, but well, now i have mostly earned experience from the real world, my dreams are just nothing now.

13. Cahos Rahne Veloza

This often happens to me a lot whenever I'm too engrossed in any game. When I was younger my mom once saw me sleep talking about Super Mario Bros. 1 on the NES LOL!

14. murak

murak New Member

I was a lucid dreamer for 6 years now, and I taught my fiancée how to have lucid dreams, and it took her an amazingly short time to achieve truly lucid dreams. (6 weeks)

I usually have one every single night, and sometimes I choose the genre of dream, but usually my mind picks up on my inner desires at the time, such as if i was feeling bored, i'd be off on some magical adventure with a sword where i have to fight demons or something. ^.^

but usually, my dreams are like horror movies and since its lucid, i feel everything that happens in them. *.*

So, when I get a lucid wet dream, i am particularly pleased. =3

15. tarotmaniac

tarotmaniac Well-Known Member

All This talk reminds me of Inception. I think I've only had like one lucid dream and it was where I was telling myself to wake up because I was trapped somewhere and there was something creepy about to happen.

16. Fredbox

Fredbox Well-Known Member

I have tried to lucid dream, but I don't think I've put enough effort into it. Most of my dreams aren't very vivid anyway. I only really have vivid or memorable dreams when I'm ill, and they are usually scary or really unsettling. I have had a lucid dream once, I think. I'm pretty sure I was aware I was dreaming, but once again I can't actually remember any of the dream, and I don't think I was ever in control of it.
    But one thing I do know is that I dream in colour.

I've never heard this. Most people I know dream in colour, and I can definitely feel objects and textures and emotions in my dreams. Is this the theory of just one psychiatrist/psychologist? Or is it a widely accepted theory?

17. tarotmaniac

tarotmaniac Well-Known Member

they say that if your dream is black and white it make come true, something in the sense of precognition

18. bikeboy99

bikeboy99 Well-Known Member

i had a continous dream once this guy was chasing me and i fell in quicksand and woke up then went back to sleep and dreamt i came out of the quicksand and the guy was gone

19. Cahos Rahne Veloza

It's written in most older Psychology books, I just don't know if it's still an accepted theory these days seeing as Psychologists have begun extensively studying dreams & the effect they have to an individual in the last 20 years or so.

20. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

I just dreamt last night (couldn't control it but still remember parts of it) that I was master chief shooting down some covenant and i was dreaming it at an FPS mode too. I could feel the weight of the gun and the pain of a needler when I got shot. guess that's what I get for watching too many halo reach trailers and gameplay videos. next I was outside my house in the backyard with a notebook and a pencil. everything I wrote on that notebook came to life! yeah that's what I get for watching super scribblenauts videos. I think I remember writing down ugly girl and then justin bieber appeared.