1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Any Cheating Device For XBox 360?

Discussion in 'Microsoft' started by rpgirl, Feb 12, 2010.

1. rpgirl

rpgirl Well-Known Member

I have just gotten my new Jasper Arcade Xbox 360 yesterday after much debate over the reliablity of PS3 and the infamous RROD. Eventually, I choose Xbox 360 because of its vast library of games and budget wise (I am using a modded Xbox because games over my side costs a hefty 300 plus). I am not proud of it but there was no other way, else my gaming hobby will never come to fruitation. Since I am new to XBox, I was wondering if there are any cheating devices like gameshark or action replay codes for this console?

I mean the PS series and NDS has got their own cheating method but I haven't encounter as such for either the XBOX 360 or PS3. Any clarification on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Again I am not proud of cheating either...a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do...sometimes:) Thanks people!

2. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

Nope, no cheating devices for the 360 or ps3.

3. rpgirl

rpgirl Well-Known Member

Oh alright, thanks for the info. I will be grinding endlessly now for Tales of Vesperia. Any other RPGs' I should check out?

4. sylar1000

Ah, i love Vesperia, no real reason to grind a lot though.

Hmm RPG's, Lost Odyssey, Blue dragon, they are ok. Those and Vesperia are the only ones i really tried i think ,there are a good amount for the 360, i just haven't played a lot of them

Valkyrie Chronicles i think
    Fallout 3
    Mass Effect 1/2 kind of
    there are more, just can't name them off the top of my head.

5. rpgirl

rpgirl Well-Known Member

That sounds great, I can't miss any RPG's since I am a freak. Any news of cheating devices will make it to the XBox or PS3 in the near future? Cause that would really help when it comes to RPGs.

BTW, thanks for the recommendation, I will also try Star Ocean The Last Hope...yes hopefully it turns out to be super awesome cause I am a big fan of it.

6. sylar1000

There might be, not sure though.

I forgot about star ocean, never tried it though, the star ocean games never really appealed to me.

7. Reider

Reider Modereider

http://us.codejunkies.com/Departments/Xbox360.aspx

Save editing is about as close as you can get to hacking for the 360 right now. It requires a fair bit of knowledge to figure out how to do it unfortunately so it's not exactly friendly to newcomers.

8. rpgirl

rpgirl Well-Known Member

Ah, in that case, might as well leave it be until a more finalized and easy method comes out. I don't really know about all these hacking and saves, can't even get them right on my PSP. Took me some time to even learn how to use the YSMenu for DS. Keeping my fingers crossed there will be something like codebreaker/gameshark/action replay soon:)

9. faune

faune Well-Known Member

Lost Odyssey is the best RPG I've played so far on the 360. I have Star Ocean: The Last Hope and Infinite Undiscovery, but I've definitely grown out of the cliche anime type games.

Final Fantasy XIII comes out next month, of course.

Oblivion: The Elder Scrolls and Fallout 3 are made by the same company. Same thing for Mass Effect 1/Mass Effect 2 and Dragon Age. Fable II is also worth playing.

10. Reider

Reider Modereider

On the subject of RPGs, you might want to consider grabbing Resonance of Fate too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kR5GnO3agLo

It comes out a week after Final Fantasy XIII if you're interested.

11. Albert X

Albert X Well-Known Member

i think you can buy one

12. rpgirl

rpgirl Well-Known Member

I'll get every RPG's on the XBOX 360, nonetheless. It occurs to me RPG's are not the 'IN' thing for newer consoles where else the PS2 and PSX has tones of RPG's. I do hope more RPG's make it to the market with some additional virtual dating games being translated into English as well. Thanks for the upcoming news, I will be looking forward to all these must not missed titles.

Speaking of games I was wondering, will Yakuza 3 be imported from the PS3 to the Xbox 360? I also like anything similar to GTA style of game play. Anyone knows of this?

13. TopinasKorp

TopinasKorp New Member

to rpgirl - check the settings in ToV. There is easy option. With that there is absolutely no need for grinding.

14. rpgirl

rpgirl Well-Known Member

LOL, thanks but I just finished it yesterday under Easy Mode,:)

15. Griffandir14

Griffandir14 Well-Known Member

Yakuza 3 is PS3 only. For RPGs, there are only three more I know of that aren't listed yet: Infinite Undiscovery, I own this game it is slightly interesting; The Last Remnant I haven't played but it was published by Square-Enix; and finally Two Worlds, a crappy version of Oblivion. Also Fallout New Vegas will be coming out eventually...