1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Any basketballers?

Discussion in 'Sports' started by 1Blacks1, Feb 14, 2008.

1. youngme108

youngme108 New Member

May i ask you readers if you play basketball? and if you do could you answer some questions for me?

Q1 - Dallas Mavericks

Q2 - Steve Nash becasue he is so diverse. Beautiful passer, and shooter i don't like him becasue hes a star just becasue he plays the game the right way beautiful PG(and hes canadian :p)

Q3 - Everyday in summer we hit the drive-way and tear it up, able to dunk 6.5ft n im 14 i think im so cool n im pretty short hah:p but for my main sport i play football lol

Q4 - I own nba live09 , nba 2k9 and 2k10(wonderful game!)

2. Arron_zero

Arron_zero Well-Known Member

>< I wanna dunk T.T how short are you?

3. BackInTheDay

BackInTheDay New Member

Q1 - Atlanta Hawks

Q2 - Josh Smith. One of my most favorites. The guy can block shots like the balls twice its original size. His dunks are nothing short of spectacular. Not to mention the emphasis he puts on almost every tomahawk he does. An excellent passer for a Power Forward. He is an improving number 4 that can play the 5 and 3 and at times even the 1 and 2. His Improvement this year is one of the reasons why the Hawks are in 3rd place in the Eastern Confrence. And lets not even forget he is a native of Atlanta!

Q3 - Outdoor. Used to be almost everyday. About 10 or 11 of my friends would gather at either my court or my friends court and we'd play 4 vs 4 and rarely 5 vs 5. We made a semi half court that can fit about 8 people perfectly giving room and everything. Usually 10 people made it to crowded. But now I'm busy working. Others going to college. You know, life started to hit us. So we're embracing it.

Q4 - I've played NBA Live 2005. I dont like the NBA console games that much. I prefer debating about the NBA or playing some basketball myself.

Besides that I LOVE talking about the NBA. I follow up on everything as much as I can. I've probaly viewed nba.com more often then the creators of it have LOL.

4. BSNAllstar

BSNAllstar Well-Known Member

Q1 - What basketball Team do you support?

Miami Heat

Q2 - Which Basketball Player do you like most and why?

D-Wade, he's got the talent and heart needed to play. Plus he is an amazing athlete.

Q3 - Do you play Basketball with friends outside or in a Club/Group/School Team/Outdoor team etc?

I play with friends, yes

Q4 - Do you play any console Basketball games?

NBA 2K (any of the recent ones)
    NBA Ballers

5. vansaar90

vansaar90 Member

1prinnydood is an idiot. I bet she likes curling.

Anyway, i bet the Lakers are gonna win it again because Kobe has been hitting a lot of buzzer beaters.

6. mista icecoldkilla

mista icecoldkilla New Member

1.Los Angeles Lakers
    2.Kobe Bryant(best sg in the nba),Dwight Howard(superman lol),Kevin Durant (crazy shot and fast)
    3.I play with friends or ppl at the park,we runs 3 on 3 or 4 on 4, I play the center position even though I'm not that tall(I'm workin on the spin move) :p
    4.2k9,2k10