1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Any Anime advice? :))

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by Dynodevil, Jul 31, 2007.

1. sla03rs

sla03rs Well-Known Member

Tower of Druaga's one of the best anime's this season

Seto no Hanayome was pretty good as well

Gurren Lagann was the most epic anime series I have ever seen

2. gryphoondawn

gryphoondawn Well-Known Member

POSTED BY TIMEGUARDIANS and DESERTDAWN

Eventhough i make alot of manga, it turns out to be a disaster. It is really hard to draw.

KK ill be on my point.

The best anime should have a good story and it should be complicated but not too complicated to understand. it should have the element of balance of simple and complex. Also, it dosent mean that an anime have a "bad drawing" dosent mean that it is a bad anime. Try to pick the anime that have a nice storyline and a great and famous writer. Most of the anime is based on manga or story
    It should have a great hook that takes the interest of the viewers and characters are well developed, well introduced and produced a nice amount of drama that helps the viewers to relate, reflect etc... which brings out the emotion of a viewer/s
    Finally, the anime's timeline was in order and the cutting was good so pick a nice editor (I want to be an editor or director WAH XD) try a famous editor and director

Recomendations (note some of this requires you to read)
    I prefer DRAMA; Romance; Historical

Anime: Black Cat - the story was good The idea was like Samurai X(historical) and it was a good story if you prefer adventure and action and drama
    The story was about a legendary assasin named Train Heartnet who became a street sweeper. It is a good anime especially when you reach the ending(please dont skip any part)

Anime: DN Angel - the graphic was ok but the story was really good eventhough there was a chaos on the chronological order of the film, i prefer watching this, i RECOMENDED FOR ACTION AND ADVENTURE

Anime: GTO Great Teacher Onizuka - the idea of the story was unique it was good it was about a weird teacher.

Anime: Ichigo 100%Please! not for 10 under to read a romance. It was an interesting story but i prefer the manga because the anime dont give enough information. The character development was messed up because of the cutting so the story becames bad. I prefer reading the manga. You might be discourage at the beginning of reading or watching but it became interesting TRY IT. RECOMENDED for the people who like to be in the film. It encourage me to like film and appreciate it deeply. Hope you look the same way when you read it. TYPE: romance and drama

Anime: MAR- im watching it but i notice the story was full of fantasy, Recomended for people who likes drama and romance. i never finish reading this and watching this so ill reply next time.

Minor recomendations
    Inuyasha, the intro was good. It's hook was effective
    Samurai X ; Lupin 3
    Death Note, Interesting but too much soliloquy where we can hear the their thought (advance level of anime)

If you like DN Angel try Black Cat it seem the same

I recomend

3. gryphoondawn

gryphoondawn Well-Known Member

POSTED BY TIMEGUARDIANS and DESERTDAWN

The best anime should have a good story and it should be complicated but not too complicated to understand. it should have the element of balance of simple and complex. Also, it dosent mean that an anime have a "bad drawing" dosent mean that it is a bad anime. Try to pick the anime that have a nice storyline and a great and famous writer. Most of the anime is based on manga or story
    It should have a great hook that takes the interest of the viewers and characters are well developed, well introduced and produced a nice amount of drama that helps the viewers to relate, reflect etc... which brings out the emotion of a viewer/s
    The look should be geat and it makes sense to the majority of the viewers ie. Someone walks and met a girl. The editor can cut it and show the guy and girl talking but they can make it more interesting by adding details like the character break the rule by crossing the do not enter sign; Walking the stairs and we can see the stairs then he/she suddenly open the door and meet the girl. The lighting is important there to show the nice mood of the anime show
    Finally, the anime's timeline was in order and the cutting was good so pick a nice editor (I want to be an editor or director WAH XD) try a famous editor and director buy some who arent famous but made a great look on the film that brings out the emotion

Note: it dosent mean that the anime's audio was japanese, chinere or something else dosent mean that the story was bad.

Recomendations (note some of this requires you to read)
    I prefer DRAMA; Romance; Historical

Anime: Black Cat - the story was good The idea was like Samurai X(historical) and it was a good story if you prefer adventure and action and drama
    The story was about a legendary assasin named Train Heartnet who became a street sweeper. It is a good anime especially when you reach the ending(please dont skip any part). Eventhough the manga and show was not known, it is one of the great anime that i have seen so far.

Anime: DN Angel - the graphic was ok but the story was really good eventhough there was a chaos on the chronological order of the film, i prefer watching this, i RECOMENDED FOR ACTION AND ADVENTURE.

Anime: GTO Great Teacher Onizuka - the idea of the story was unique it was good it was about a weird teacher. It is really an interesting show and story.

Anime: Ichigo 100%Please! not for 10 under . It was an interesting story but i prefer the manga because the anime(im not telling that the anime was poorly made) dont give enough information. The character development was messed up because of the cutting so the story becames bad. I prefer reading the manga. You might be discourage at the beginning of reading or watching but it became interesting TRY IT. RECOMENDED for the people who like to be in the film. It encourage me to like film and appreciate it deeply. Hope you look the same way when you read it. TYPE: romance and drama it is my inspiration of making a film and dreaming to be an editor and director^^.

Anime: MAR- im watching it but i notice the story was full of fantasy, Recomended for people who likes drama and romance. i never finish reading this and watching this so ill reply next time.

Minor recomendations
    Inuyasha, the intro was good. It's hook was effective
    Samurai X ; Lupin 3
    Death Note, Interesting but too much soliloquy where we can hear the their thought (advance level of anime)

If you like DN Angel try Black Cat it seem the same

By the way congrats me coz i pass the literacy test(Canada) and yesterday 6/4 was my special day