1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Another Xbox 360 Problem

Discussion in 'Microsoft' started by teheezin, Apr 1, 2011.

1. teheezin

teheezin Guest

People who actually read my last post and helped , Thanks alot :) I got the game from my friend and it's working fine already , now I got another question , since my xbox 360's drive is flashed, I assume it's not modded rite? so can I still go online? or can I use the online features from an original disc? for example posting photos taken in Kinect Adventures , I got the original Kinect Adventures that came along with my Kinect . So is it fine? can I download DLC's and Demo's?

2. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

I take its just your disc drive that is flashed, so i would say that when playing the original game its fine.

3. teheezin

teheezin Guest

You mean, I still can use the online features on my Kinect Adventures? !

4. lewis9191

Yes, they have no way of detecting that you are running it off a flashed drive if you are using a legit disc.
    You really shouldn't of made another topic, the first one was being regulary answered.

5. teheezin

teheezin Guest

I'll try it out right now and tell you if it works :) Dang , I'm kinda nervous already , alright , If I ever want to ask another question , I'll just post it on my previous post .

6. lewis9191

Make sure you whole xbox is not modded or J-TAGGED since when you go online with them you can get banned.

7. teheezin

teheezin Guest

ugh, i don't have the guts to try going online lol, i'll just ask the shopkeeper next time

8. SoulSin

SoulSin Well-Known Member

I will use your topic for a question then

How in the hell I find out if my xbox is modded, J-tagged or flashed? I bought it from a friend, and he doesn't have any idea.

9. lewis9191

try running a blank disc with a game burned?

10. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

No, it's not. You can't even go online when using a flashed drive because the flashed drive = modded. You can go online, but prepare for a swing from the ban hammer.

I wouldn't cause they can mess up your system's save files if they want to at times. And it does happen.