1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Another fuel price hike ! Oh my god !

Discussion in 'General News' started by chaoslordsokar, Jun 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jharradine

jharradine Member

here's a link to wiki for info on the global consciousness experiment, it's not my idea, i haven't made it up as you can read on wiki and then maybe you'd like to search for 911 and global consciousness. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_Consciousness_Project

sure i understand the basics of particle/wave. maybe you'd like to watch the ralph ring video for a little more understand of is possible and has been already achieved. do you not think that teleporting 3D objects will become a thing of normal?

best wishes, peace. open ya mind. you can't learn this stuff at school. about the global dictatorship - refer to the first page of my website and read the quotes from David Rockerfeller's autobiography - he tells ya.

here's the quote

"For more than a century, ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - one world, if you will. If that is the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it." - From Rockefeller's "Memoirs", (p.405).

i don't mind writing a bit.... at least ive got something worth saying.

2. jharradine

jharradine Member

We therefore agree on scientology and also on catholism - i didn't say you liked it. i was merely stating the facts. i don't behave religiously, enthusiastically sure. i agree with your definition of science i know how it works i did physics A level. but the thing is we are told a lot so called facts via the media and they call it science when clearly it is not. for example the conspiracy about CO2 causing global warming, this is 'unfounded science' it maybe called science but it isn't a swindle to justify a new CO2 tax. there's a dvd you can rent from blockbuster called the 'great global warming swindle' i have a copy. again this would require your cooperation in checking that out.

i learnt the 3rd law of thermodynamics at secondary school, but magnets have the own energy source, i mean of course an earth magnets. it maybe strange and hard to 'believe' about flying cars, but the nazi german had them flying around. and check my links 18 May 08 - God could have created aliens too: Vatican - ABC news very interesting and funny http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2008/05/14/2244056.htm 'Aliens over London': Whitehall declassifies UFO files - ABC news http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2008/05/14/2244250.htm ufo's are everywhere on the news these days, could you possible tell the guys flying them that because of the 3rd law of thermodynamics it's just not possible to do that.

http://freeenergynews.com/Directory/Greer/index.html

getting off subject a bit now but to explain the first thing i have to explain another and without the foundation understanding i doubt you'll grasp the ufo part. i welcome your criticism, it just bounces off.

so also we agree, neither of us promotes organised religion. and also we agree my website proves nothing (said without shouting). it the videos, .pdfs and links to other peoples' work i point to as proof. i admit im a no-name nobody and as ive said on my site im only a researcher of the researchers. but ive have spent many many thousands of hours doing my own study and research.

the official education system is exactly that - another system. and it's a part of the pyramid of the elite, they created and they control it. they dictate what is taught in school/uni etc. the massmedia continues that same story agenda, again they are fully owned by the elite (albeit the alternative media) the financial system where i was a cog within is another system once again owned by them. and here i refer to the central bank scam. the queen does feature highly her head is on every coin and note in england and even the $5 note in australia because the same system is global.

i am trying harder but the message isn't getting across. consider researching these topics, like i always say, check it out for yourself. the truth is out there as they say on the x-files.

ok, go ahead and ridicule me.

3. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

Wait.. Is that true? becasue when I clicked onto that site.. it said Jharradine just got owned.. >.>

4. jharradine

jharradine Member

system fodder to the slaughter

you'll see but it'll be too late by then but well done you do have a great imagination. in the meantime keep watching the videos on my site i know you're secretly loving. maybe you'd like to email everyone whom i link to with your comments.

hey mate don't shoot the messenger.

whatever

with all my very best wishes,

REM song suits you well: it's the end of the world as we know and i feel fine.

5. jharradine

jharradine Member

im not wasting any more time with someone that isn't interested.

we can agree on that can't we.

i said at the start a few times i didn't want to argue or debate and between us that is what has become of this if not worse. like i said just a few moments ago you'll only regret not taking up the offer of this info when the cogs of the system grind to a halt and you can't find any food or water.

best wishes my dear friend.

so long and thanks for the fish

6. Reider

Reider Modereider

I'm gonna put the axe to this now, since its gone WAY off its original topic and the current discussion is stupid as all hell anyways.

Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.