1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Anonymous Make their own File Sharing Site, 100% Free

Discussion in 'General News' started by iluvfupaburgers, Jan 22, 2012.

1. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

Cool story. Thanks for adding some interesting statements into the conversation

2. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

Haha!
    Your face looks like a WAFFLE!
    /interesting statements

3. theunderling

theunderling Well-Known Member

I dont see what all the fuss is about....

4. fabvini

fabvini Well-Known Member

5. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

They've changed their interface and added a few new things. Check it out :)

6. hi1116

hi1116 Well-Known Member

Is anonyupload.com part of a group such as Anonymous?
    No, anonyupload.com may support some of the actions accomplished by the 'Anonymous' group, but we are not directly affiliated with them

7. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

We knew that.

8. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

It's just a big scam.
    I hope people didn't donate money.

9. Mr.PowPow

Mr.PowPow Well-Known Member

Anonymous aren't to be trusted anyhoo, in fact their followers are more disruptive and dangerous than the main body. Due to their shallow outlook on Anon's main cause, some just directly associate it with "bringing down the government and causing discord in society", when it should really be "striving for co-operation between government and its people"

10. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

there is no 'main body' of anonymous, its completely decentralised. that's why they can't be stopped.

11. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

They have a spokesperson, so kill that guy.

12. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

wouldnt do any good because they'd just find another, if the current one is even the same person every time.

13. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

My point is, Toffee Pops are delicious.

14. Mr.PowPow

They say there is no main body, but its obvious that not everybody is as skilled as a select few within Anonymous, take those people who actually have skills and then your just left with a bunch of people who don't know what to do. Everyone has a leader, everyone conforms to somebody. Simple psychology~
    When they say that they are everyone and yet no-one, and rant on using inspirational quotes, its clear thats just a load of bullcrap, its a select few with a load of followers, and the followers simply believe and don't take action. And that is becoming more and more apparent, even their latest movement was a complete failure.
    Moreover Anonymous is simply an idea, and I promise you they will die out soon enough. Saying they can't be stopped is laughable at best.

15. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

You misunderstand. Anonymous is just that, anonymous. Anyone can do anything and can claim that Anonymous did it. Even if it's a group that do attacks, they're most likely either different groups or what have you, if they get caught then there will be a different Anonymous group etc etc.

There is no main body because ANYONE can claim to be from Anon, I can take down this site and claim that Anonymous did it or some shit like that.

16. Mr.PowPow

Well true I'll give you that, but since anyone can claim to be this anonymous it means that the majority are just common folk with no real knowledge of how to take down sites, they are normally instructed to do so by somebody. There are certain individuals within anonymous that lead the rest, once they are gone what then? You are left with just followers who enjoy the idea, but are not willing to take action. Thus death of the idea?

17. alexong96

alexong96 Well-Known Member

You still don't understand. You base that on the assumption that everybody needs a leader. Anonymous is independent in every way.

Think of it as this: They are independent hackers. Once they have contacted other strangers, who are also independent hackers, they will form a joint operation. Then they call themselves Anonymous. If one gets caught, the individual will be disowned as to save those who are still unknown.

Those who support anonymous have no affiliation with the actual "group". They are simply supporters, nothing else. They have no contact with the group either.

That and the hackers may or may not be part of an old "group".

18. Mr.PowPow

Well fair enough, but that doesn't make them unstoppable like Loonylion stated. Thats almost laughable~
    Even if they get picked off periodically, there will come a time when they cause enough trouble that they will get all the focus from the authorities as they want and that will be the end of them. They are not without fear~

19. alexong96

alexong96 Well-Known Member

...You get a bit of my point, at least.

But still,
    Anyone can be anonymous. Any random skilled hacker operating with another hacker can be called anonymous. Anonymous is just a namesake. They are unstoppable because Anonymous is just a name. A glass spiked shield they hide under. Catch the original Anonymous? Big deal, another group takes the name and hack their way through the net.

20. Mr.PowPow

Fair enough