1. This forum is in read-only mode.

[ANIME] Pokémon: Best Wishes! Episodes [03 / ??]

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by Kiekoes, Oct 3, 2010.

1. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

2. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

Thank goodness episode 1 isn't trollsubs like the first one was.

3. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

The trollsub was awesome ;D

4. personuser

personuser Well-Known Member

Hmm...I wonder, if this IS the "Black and White" anime, how they're going to make a story episode based off the cog pokeman (they usually do one episode about a pokeyman and its owner(s) at least from what I've watched)?

Ash, Brock, and Chick O' The Season will probly walk into a factory, see cogs spinning and leave. And then that knocks THREE pokes off the list! XD

5. p4tman

p4tman Guest

Brock is being replaced by Dento

Anyways this is cool, I'm guessing you'll be keeping this updated?

6. klaimore

klaimore Well-Known Member

**** you Pokemon getta better heroine. Someone like Misty may and dawn

7. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

S far been watching the episodes unsubbed lol, i like it so far i guess

go go iris

8. MohsinMVP

MohsinMVP Well-Known Member

Sigh this anime is not bad, but not good either. I mean where is misty and brock? And why is the theme song not catchy? I might stick to watching seasons 1-3 over again (kanto,orange islands, and jhoto). Ash is still the same looking and I saw in another sub that Ash is still 10 years old. And plus he acts like he has never caught a pokemon before.

9. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

Misty has been gone for awhile, off to do whatever, Brock is off to become a pokemon doctor. Not sure why but this season reminds me more of Season 1. Characters don't really age in Pokemon.

10. deank27

deank27 Well-Known Member

lol, pikachu should be god-like strong after always being ash's partner in all of the seasons fighting all kinds of strong pokemon. he shouldve won that battle with shooty or shuuty? even though he cant use electric type moves, (quick attack and iron tail from a pokemon with A LOT of experience should be enough to defeat a starter pokemon with a new trainer.) but pikachu had to get pwned like its his first battle or something :/ seriously pikachu goes back to level 1 everytime they go to a new region.

11. WateryHell

WateryHell Member

New region = new starters = new moves.

Ash and Pikachu couldn't counter Leaf Blade considering that they've never seen it before.

Also, blame Zekrom for overloading Pikachu.

12. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

Leaf Storm. Don't bother trying to give reason. Considering Pikachu can survive freaking FIRE BLASTS, I'm sure it can survive a beginner move such as that.