1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Angry Birds Addiction

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rpgirl, Aug 9, 2011.

1. awesomebros

awesomebros Well-Known Member

That reminds me. I'm developing some homebrew for the DS with my friend.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The walk cycle still needs some work, and my friend just started learning C++ so this project is pretty far-fetched.

2. BSNAllstar

BSNAllstar Well-Known Member

overrated crap

3. darkrequiem

darkrequiem Well-Known Member

But it is a game. Whether you like it or not. : D

4. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Ha! Made me laugh. What a naive prick for saying such silly things.

I'd have to agree with ya there.

I don't really like it much. It was good for a few hours and then I just deleted it off of my PSP.

5. rpgirl

rpgirl Well-Known Member

LOL agreed..some levels may be laggy but it all depends on what sort of phones or system you are using....I have a Samsung Tab that works just fine, no lags whatsoever and on the PC, it runs perfectly. But on the PSP, it has lags I have to confess but the levels can all be cleared regardless how they are constructed...even a 2 year old can play AB Seasons....just watch it on Youtube and you'll see.
    Post Merge: [time]1313028133[/time]
    It's the same thing....a lot of merchandises are based on Mickey and Disney Products as well as Hello Kitty, Domo, even Plants Vs Zombies, they are all being made into something regardless where they are from. I have nothing against Disney stuff because I love anything that is cute but there is no reason to hate AB just because one thinks it's a crappy game. It is still overall the cuteness that matters. Besides, AB has a good motive than just being an application, it promotes 'Save The Birds' campaign whereby in the real world, there are many extinct birds had their eggs stolen by vermints and poachers, so the Rovio is also campaining for this activity. It's more than just a game, it's a statement....LOL...Btw, most of the birds represent real birds in real world for instance the toucan which is a protected species in where I live and the red bird...it's a protected finch of some kind....LOL...yeah, I love birds....so I guess AB is just right for me.

6. awesomebros

awesomebros Well-Known Member

oh no people are buying items with a certain brand on it.

7. Void

Void Well-Known Member

> implying mass production and globalization is without culturally and ethically nauseating effects.

Edit: I'm not here to bitch about globalization, leave me alone and let me be bitter about Angry Birds.

8. rpgirl

rpgirl Well-Known Member

AB on 3DS coming soon...LOL...

9. tarotmaniac

tarotmaniac Well-Known Member

This. It's on Google Chrome now for those who don't know.

10. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

And on Google +

11. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Really?

Imma shoot Nintendo.

12. tarotmaniac

tarotmaniac Well-Known Member

I Think he was just kidding

13. manjithxxx

manjithxxx Well-Known Member

Angry birds was nice but i didn't quite get addicted to it. World of Goo on the other hand was a more interesting and addictive game. Those who haven't played it must get it. If you like angry birds then I believe you will like World of Goo too.

14. athemoe

Angry birds will be ported to the nds, not 3ds

15. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Still shoot'em.

16. someirishkid

someirishkid Well-Known Member

Crush the Castle was better

17. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

.... Game Dev Story, Inotia 3, Asphalt 6, Backstab, Final Fantasy CD, Fruit Ninja. JUST TO NAME A FEW.

18. athemoe

Greedy spiders is badass.

19. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

>Insert pre-school adjective before overused living creature
    >Call it original title

20. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

Megalomaniac Marsupials is so boss.