1. This forum is in read-only mode.

An image of a mysterious shape on the surface of Mars~~~BBC/World

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kanwarrulz_123, Jan 24, 2008.

1. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

Wait a minute....Dad? ???

2. mekusho

mekusho Well-Known Member

Check this out you guys : I warn you it may disturb a few of you, so think before clicking it :
    http://pages.prodigy.net/thr-ok/alien_menace.htm

3. kanwarrulz_123

kanwarrulz_123 Well-Known Member

Is it true.. ??? very informative. I will like to read it again.

4. mekusho

Yeah it really is, it shows how the shitty the government really is denying the fact that humankind is getting killed.Or rather fucked/experimented with, we aren't gonna let aliens walk over us are we :p

5. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

as long as i have my shotgun near me, no, there will be no aliens in ma place.

6. mekusho

Naah a shotgun is crap compared to the advance technology shit they have.I read on some site that aliens die from piss hahaha I never heard crap like that.

7. iamlegend

iamlegend Well-Known Member

The only thing that will save us from evil galaxy conquering aliens is our ability to love

8. mekusho

Nah don't think so Iamlegend, because love makes us weak. It's not like, I don't like to love but it does.
    If we wouldn't love we would be a lot stronger.Maybe you heard this one already :The only way to win a war is to be able to walk over your comrades dead bodies.

9. iamlegend

iamlegend Well-Known Member

And why do soldiers fight ??
    To protect the people they love...

10. bjm111

bjm111 Member

.its mario. no heres my theory. it could be an alien from another planet exploreing mars, like some day we will be. just a thought.

11. mekusho

That's true.But they also fight because they are told to, if we would count the people that didn't want to go to Irak it would be at least 80 percent, the world isn't filled with heroes you know. And a human is always stronger without it's emotions, I heard that some researchers tried to create humans like that a time ago.You're good by the way Iamlegend :p

12. sir spamalot

sir spamalot Well-Known Member

no. it's alien poop

13. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

No it was me guys ;D