1. This forum is in read-only mode.

An apology from an Asshole

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cahos Rahne Veloza, Dec 10, 2007.

1. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

[facepalm]

There he goes again.

2. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Okay guys let's just quit it, really. It's fine & dandy if we all have different POV's regarding our chosen OS lets just end it here. Honestly its getting a wee bit old let's talk about somethin else

3. ultra

ultra Guest

i was not referring to dos, i was referring to programs that run on command prompts like those you would find during the dos years. today you also find command prompt programs as mentioned by masterorly, hack programs and some mod programs.

your suppose to make things simpler not more complex. kiss [keep it simple stupid]. there exists a huge pile of commands that one must know and know how to use. so if you don't know it then your stuck and if you don't know how to use the command then you're stuck. so it becomes redundant when you don't know the commands and when you don't know how to use it, therefore command prompts are redundant, [0+0=0]. that's why linux will not catch on because they need to make it simple.

btw, even if command prompts do get simplified, the documentations the authors give are so bad because their too ignorant and snob to simplify the text.

4. Cahos Rahne Veloza

The worst is, you've got to learn the stuff on your own (well here in the Philippines anyway) high level programming is almost never taught in school!

Guys who make viruses & other garbage spend years mastering the stuff & if you as a newbie would like to learn must track them down on your own, but with a heavy price, some of them will probably bomb your pc with garbage if you do manage finding their sites.

Hey Ultra sorry for turnin' hulk green on ya okay, the last thing I'd want is to fight with someone miles & miles away!

:) :)

I'm not really THAT much of an asshole Okay? I just really really really hate Microsoft & its my right to say so & its also your right to say what you want, so lets just drop itokay?

5. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

Reading this and one of your previous posts, I think you are getting mixed up with high and low level. High level is languages such as Basic, Visual Basic, C++, C#, programing languages which are similar to human readable english. Low level, on the other hand is languages that are not human readable, such as Assembler or Machine Code.

6. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Ooops sorry for the "miss use" of terms, what I meant as being high level programming is not "programming language" but "programming" perce, that is the "level" or abilities, & skills of programming that hackers & virus makers use. No one seems willing to teach that in school for obvious reasons, but wouldn't it be kewl if they did??

Hehe Worm Building for Linux101 hehe ;D ;D

7. Loonylion

I learnt assembler at university, and according to my high school IT teacher, he now has to teach his pupils a form of assembler.

8. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Awww man!! That's just how LAME the Philippines is!! We don't got any Universities that teach that stuff "sniff" "sniff"
    :( :(

Oh & I definitely ENVY L.A. & France coz they got a university college degree in Video Game making AWESOME!!

9. Loonylion

so does my university in the UK...

10. dilong26

dilong26 New Member

hey this is buisness bak in the late 1800s people tried monoplies too

11. ultra

ultra Guest

there are actually some high schools [public schools] that do teach some form of programming. i'm not sure if it's something like c++ or assembly but it's some sort of programming, it maybe visual basic as it's more easier to program. the one problem with high schools is that they are on a budget and it's hard for them to purchase the computer equipment along with the proper software. in addition, not all high school students are interested in doing programming, unless of course you're some sort of geek or nerd that. most high school students think about is sex and having fun. also, with that in mind [students that don't have the interest], making the effort to puchase the materials is also a lost if no one is interested in joining the program.

12. Loonylion

I did something called MS Logo at high school. Basically its using a sort of programming language to draw shapes on the screen. We also used logicator, which is where you 'write' a 'program' using flowcharts, and then it does something to a lego-type model.

13. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

yeah mr bill was part of a group that developed it and run away with the idea laughing. that group that was left became apple how make better computers just sucks nothing is compatable with them.

i think i used that. is that the one with the turtle or something

14. Loonylion

yes, and no, the CP/M developers did not run off to Apple, they continued developing CP/M. Furthermore, Bill Gates was never part of CP/M