1. This forum is in read-only mode.

AMV Hell Series

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by Inunah, Jan 20, 2011.

1. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

I've heard nobody on RomU knows about AMV Hell.... Just think of the most random parody AMV ever that makes no sense, and you get AMV hell.

Here is the official site.

AMV Hell 0 - ?:??:??
    EXTREMELY HENTAI. WILL NOT POST A LINK. FIND IT YOURSELF
    AMV Hell /0 - ?:??:??
    EXTREMELY HENTAI. WILL NOT POST A LINK. FIND IT YOURSELF
    AMV Hell 1 - 5:17
    Content List | Youtube
    AMV Hell 2: Son of AMV Hell - 5:01 ONE OR TWO ADULT CONTENT SKITS - WATCH AT YOUR OWN RISK
    Content List | Youtube
    AMV Hell 3: The Motion Picture - 1:08:53
    Content List | Youtube | Megavideo
    AMV Hell 3: The Motion Picture II: AMV Hell 4: The Last One - (timecode please)
    Content List | Megavideo | (Youtube Link(s) plox)
    AMV Hell 5: Dedicated to Dio - (timecode please)
    Content List | Megavideo | Youtube Part 1 - Youtube Part 2 - Youtube Part 3 - Youtube Part 4 - Youtube Part 5 - Youtube Part 6 - Youtube Part 7 - Youtube Part 8 - Youtube Part 9 - Youtube Part 10 - Youtube Part 11 - Youtube Part 12
    AMV Hell: Championship Edition - (timecode please)
    Content List | Megavideo | Youtube Part 1 - Youtube Part 2 - Youtube Part 3 (It says CE 2 and CE 3 on the last ones, but I can confirm those go with the first vid. There is no CE 2 or CE 3.)

So, what do you think?

2. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

I've heard of AMV Hell, even have the main series on my hard drive. Although I haven't really bothered with repeat viewings after the first time. Also, haven't seen 5, and I probably won't.

3. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

Oh, 5 is MUCH better than 4.

4. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

5 could have the resurrection of Christ on it, AMVs are a niche I've experienced and I'm done with it.

And my favorite is the first one.

5. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

I like the longer ones, since there's more of it that I have have as background noise.

6. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

You need a bit of endurance to sit through the motion pictures, I'd admit.