1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Al-Qaida calls on US Extremist Muslims to attack America

Discussion in 'General News' started by timmy1991, Mar 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. timmy1991

timmy1991 Well-Known Member

Re: Al-Qaida calls on US Muslims to attack America

I just copied and pasted the name of the article, didn't bother to spell check it...

2. MessoMesso

MessoMesso Well-Known Member

No, it's written

القاعدة‎

bitches.

3. Adnan1992

Adnan1992 Well-Known Member

Nowhere, absolutely nowhere in the Quran does it talk of 72 virgins. End of story. Believe me I would have remembered it if it did! It does however speak of perfect loving companions for all that do enter heaven. I believe they are mentioned as houris is something.

4. sophie_elizabeth

sophie_elizabeth Well-Known Member

Obviously.

They are barbaric, insane fools and should be wiped from the face of the earth. They all believe "death to non-muslims". My boyfriends brother is out in Afghan fighting for us, we have to stop these murderers.

5. Adnan1992

Hi i'm a muslim! Would you like my address so you can come and kill me too? or have i misinterpreted what your saying and that your referring to the terrorists and not all muslims?

6. sophie_elizabeth

Oh, excuse us for speaking English, and not like you.

7. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

8. Adnan1992

nex26 is she flaming or for real??!?!

9. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

this is the internet, its a fairly safe bet that she's trolling (which is what you actually meant, flaming is different).

10. MessoMesso

Lol. Your sarcasm detector broken or what lady?

Not all Muslims are extremists, just like how not all Christians in America are crazy.

Actually, I'm not so sure about the last part XD

[​IMG]

BEHOLD THE FACE OF CRESCENT EVIL

PS. I think this is a colourised, and not a photograph originally taken in colour. Either way the French have really too much time on their hands.

11. markswan

markswan Well-Known Member

Yeah, because murdering all the Muslims in Afghanistan would put everything right and completely rid the world of barbarous murderers./s
    You're a filthy racist and an idiot, you should really go over to this thread; you'll feel at home there, there are lots of people who feel the same way as you.

12. MessoMesso

Sort of the reason why I started this, you know.

Think I should post another cute picture of a photogenic Muslim boy? I've got loads.

...That's not creepy, right?

13. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

How ironic that the BNP would immediately end the afghanistan war and none of the other parties have any intention of ending it. You're making yourself look more of an idiot with every post, mark.

14. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

+1

15. markswan

markswan Well-Known Member

We're not on first name terms.
    If opposing the Nazi scum that you would have take power in this country makes me an idiot, then i'll take my idiocy and run with it; because i'd rather keep my morals and my sense of civic decency in the defense of people that have every right to live their lives here than give my support to homophobic, racist, fascist lunatics like this man.
    [​IMG]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZ7oHO4ruKQ
    I have no respect left for you whatsoever.
    Clever

16. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

thats the whole point mr swan
    morals? pffft, keep them. your whole arguments(yes all 3 of them i have been involved in) have come down to nothing but your morals. you are quite clearly unable to see past them and see things how they really are. you seem to live in some fantasy land where been a good boy will enable you a fantastic life. you obviously have had a sheltered life.
    would you please explain to me how the BNP are nazi's, racists and fanatic lunatic?
    would you please explain to me the faults in their policies?
    no morals this time please just FACTS

17. sophie_elizabeth

I do actually think wiping that country from the face of the earth would do some good yeah. As opposed to innocent people giving their lives to keep them at fucking bay and stop them terrorising the world. And yes, I have enough sense to understand that not all muslims are extremists. But I've done my research. It certainly isn't a peaceful religion when they go around murdering people. Because of this I now tar all muslims with the same brush. Sorry, just my opinion

18. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

You understand that not all Muslims are not terrorists but you still think that they should all be killed? I'm sorry you're level of ignorance is way beyond me. And frankly, it disgusts me.

What if you were put into a similar situation, like, what if there were more Christian extremists in the US, and whatever country was at war with the US. And they wanted to kill every single American because of the extremists, do you think that's fair to the millions of innocent people? Hell no. That kind of violence will lead to more and more and more violence and backlash.

Protestants must be evil because they did riots back in the day, Christianity must be bad and everyone who believes in any of those should be killed because some people who believed it murdered people.

So now, instead I'm going to associate the entirety of America on Westboro Baptist Church. I hate every single American because a group of Americans are offensive, racist, and are bigoted.

God, you may have an opinion but yours doesn't even have any logical reasoning behind it.

And wait, you complain about girls getting the stereotype that they can't play video games, yet you think that all muslims are violent or whatever? C'mon, that's stupid, that the exact same thing you don't like.

19. Rohit117

Rohit117 Active Member

islam is just as peaceful christanity, and it seems everyones forgeton just how un peaceful the crusades where.

20. m64m

m64m Well-Known Member

Now THAT'S the kind of ignorance that's gotten countries into wars for decades. Nice job calling it out, Natewlie =D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.