1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Agxthesorrow Portfolio. as asked by Littlekill. My ounstandings works...

Discussion in 'Portfolios' started by agxthesorrow, Jan 25, 2010.

1. allkratos

allkratos Well-Known Member

Because in this case he is obviously GOD compare to the likes of us.

2. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

I want to hate you to death and strangle you through my monitor every time you mention GOD.

3. allkratos

Well at least he possesses some kind of godly skill compare to us right?

4. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

the jury is still out on that one...

5. allkratos

Balthier.

6. Raqueldms

Raqueldms Well-Known Member

Hum... incredible drawings. It's a shame that they're probably not yours.
    I've read all replies and I have to 100% agree with one thing: it's PRETTY clear the difference in style.
    I think it's really hard to believe that he can draw such a range of styles. Even if he's a kickass artirt, it's at least... strange.
    My uncle's a painter... no matter how incredible and talented he is, there's a clear style similarity in his works.

Oh, and I just found something in the 300 drawing. He said that "i'm working on this one based on 300 is really recent therefore super beta"...
    Well, you see... really recent... but there's a signature near the characters left foot and a "07" right after the sign. For me, it's stating that this drawing was drawn in 2007. Pretty believable, since it's 300 (movie) year of release.

If you want to be a believable thief, I think you should work better on your skills.

Edit: Oh, and by the way... what's your name? You "wrote" Christian (I think it's Christian... or Christina :p) in that 300 drawing. ::)

7. 133xam

133xam Member

Those are some crazy ass drawings.
    After reading all this, I honestly couldn't care less if you "stole" these. I like the fact that you shared them.
    That Wolverine one was friggen awesome. Ojala y continues con tus obras de arte...estan (como digo yo) bien perronas.

8. deneel

deneel Well-Known Member

omg O_O i never seen before such awesome drawings. DAMN it's nice