1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Agxthesorrow Portfolio. as asked by Littlekill. My ounstandings works...

Discussion in 'Portfolios' started by agxthesorrow, Jan 25, 2010.

1. 02134

02134 New Member

You really suck at Photoshop considering you seemed to have used MS Paint to cover the name of the real artist on the MGS 4 pic.

2. Paddette

Paddette Well-Known Member

Bottom right does look altered, somewhat.

3. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

You should get a deviantART account and post them there.

I would sign all of your work though...people don't think twice about stealing other people's work and calling it their own.

This is the kind of stuff I love finding on deviantART. Absolutely amazing.

4. 02134

02134 New Member

That's exactly what this guy is doing, check out the bottom posts here

http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=32802.25

This guy just found these and took off names and called them his own.

5. Paddette

I enjoy your discovery.

6. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

Wish we had a blacklist on here...

7. Paddette

Ya feelings got hurt? :<

8. agxthesorrow

agxthesorrow Well-Known Member

actually my friend the Metal Gear Solid 4 Cover it was an image it came with my pc after i took it to repairs and update. however i swear to god it came without the signature. by the help of mr seph. i discovered this and therefore i eliminated from my portfolio. apologize me.
    Post Merge: [time]1268106065[/time]
    actually my friend the Metal Gear Solid 4 Cover it was an image it came with my pc after i took it to repairs and update. however i swear to god it came without the signature. by the help of mr seph. i discovered this and therefore i eliminated from my portfolio. apologize me. i never meaned to harm any other author by taking theirs arts. and less from devianArt.

9. super_pastafari32

super_pastafari32 Well-Known Member

and the dog?

10. Paddette

If he stole some of it, you can bank this tardlet stole all of it. Pathetic if you ask me. Should have this whole thing deleted.

11. agxthesorrow

The Dogs are from Linda huber. i never say that they belonged to me. however i took them out because i was having issues with them... however i will keep the renato pizarro ones because i love them. as for the rest they belong to me including the photoshop drawings and the Wolverine, War machine, metallica and superman... etc etc etc.
    Post Merge: [time]1268106648[/time]
    My friend i respect your opinion and i won't star a battle with you. just say whatever you want i don't mind at all though.

12. Reider

Reider Modereider

Just make sure you make a little note that the ones you didn't do aren't yours so we don't have anymore drama over it. :)

13. super_pastafari32

Is hard to belive you after "that" little incident...
    But, indeed, i belive that, at leat one of the drawings, must be yours :p

14. Paddette

YOUR portfolio means it's YOUR work. >_>

15. super_pastafari32

Got a point...
    Why you don't just take off all the drawings that are not yours ???

16. agxthesorrow

I already do it. i took the MGS4 Cover and The Dogs from Linda Huber
    Post Merge: [time]1268108374[/time]
    Guys I'm gonna post more drawings check back this post on 30 minutes to watch them. some then includes Spiderman, Transformers a pegasus, some cars etc etc. P.S: by god in heaven they are mine please don't disbelief me.
    Post Merge: [time]1268108740[/time]
    [​IMG]
    This Pegasus is an old Drawing and it was somewhat hard to make it took me plenty of time.

[​IMG]
    This Spidey is My most recent Drawing i really love it, as the fan of spider-man that i am.

17. bhatooth

bhatooth Well-Known Member

why not right your username on one drawing so people will shut up and right it with a ballpen
    and nice work damn i wish i was as good as you!

18. agxthesorrow

thanks pal. i just put my username on them but i have to put en om on this site again... i'm really busy right now..

19. zerobahamut

zerobahamut Well-Known Member

Hey agxthesorrow, do you draw any video game characters? Maybe you should draw some of them if you have time.

20. Littlekill

Littlekill Well-Known Member

dont know what to think anymore, any artist knows not to take others work, its almost instinctual. IMO, this is your dads work