1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Again [U] - AP Thread

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Kiekoes, Apr 20, 2010.

1. choromatic

choromatic New Member

hi! thanks for the patch!!

2. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

You're welcome :)

3. fatimatillah

fatimatillah Member

After all this time, still nothing for EDGE?! Whhyyyyyyyyyy???? *sobs* No new firmware, no fix... I'm running out of good games to play and my freshman year's nearing its arrival. By that time, I won't have time to play games anymore... :'(

4. 8256614

8256614 Active Member

You have all the luck. My senior year's gonna end and I have to go into college. @_@

5. fatimatillah

fatimatillah Member

I'm an incoming COLLEGE FRESHMAN so I already graduated from high school... :D

6. mr. awesome

mr. awesome Well-Known Member

But wait! You don't need a crack if you get 1.22 r4i sdhc 1.4 firmware here:
    http://www.r4i-sdhc.com/downloade.asp
    That is, assuming you have an r4i sdhc 1.4 like me!

7. fatimatillah

fatimatillah Member

*sigh* Seven days before my first day... :((

8. mr. awesome

mr. awesome Well-Known Member

Your first day of hwat exactly?

9. Kouros

Kouros Member

please someone help!!!

I'm using No$Zoomer and I'm in the chapter *spoiler* where you have to move the baseball thingy twice *spoiler*, problem is I can only move it once...

does anybody know which EX? should be on and which ones should be off during gameplay?
    (for some reason I can't click on objects without turning EX3 on...)

10. fatimatillah

fatimatillah Member

First day of college life. :( So scared... Still no update for the EDGE firmware...

11. Ic3d

Ic3d New Member

I can be just me but it doesn't save when it's clean and it doesn't work with the crack
    m3 ds real 4.8b

12. asgara

asgara New Member

Edge v1.11 is out now. Since the DS rom section is currently down right now, can anyone confirm whether the fixes work on the roms or not?

According to the game compatibility fixes, it should be fixed - which is good news for me and anyone else that has been waiting for it.

EDIT:
    Well, I still had the roms on my computer so I tried them. SUXXORS still doesn't work, blank screen after their welcome message.
    The other version (Is it clean one by Bahamut?) *seems* as though edge v1.11 has fixed the save corruption. I haven't played it yet which is why I say that, but I no longer get the save corruption message when loading option settings. I heard that it also had a gameplay problem in a later chapter, again, don't know if it has been fixed.

EDIT2:
    I can save and load properly! And this game is awesome, just wish I had more time to play.

13. fclinux001

fclinux001 Well-Known Member

clean rom now runs on akaio 1. 7 :)

sorry, had to do it

14. SkyPioneer

SkyPioneer New Member

I know this is an old topic, but for the sake of being up to date, here's some more info.

The suxxors cracked version does not work with the latest cyclo ds firmware (1.58) at all.
    Just realised 1.59 was out, downloading now. Going to test original as well as the cracked version on this new firmware, will post results.

Alright.
    I can confirm that the original, clean rom works flawlessly with the latest firmware. There are no save issues, I have tested this multiple times.
    And I'm glad for it too, because the suxxors splash screen was irritating and very childish. Honestly, are these guys 12 years old or something?

Anyway, the suxxors version does not work at all with the newest firmware.
    So please edit the original post to reflect this.